Zayn Malik 2

"Hey!" The blond boy who's name is Niall shouted.

"Um I'm sorry I must be in the wrong room." She mumbled.

"No! Your Whitney right?" The boy with curly hair asked.

"Yeah that's me...." She blushed.

"Well I see you've met the boys! This is an additional part to your prize! You will ride with the boys down to the theater then you will go backstage! Sorry but we didn't include the concert in the prize so we cant help you there." The hostess came into the room babbling on about the plans. "Here I will introduce you! This is Liam." She pointed to the boy with a cute smile on his face.

"Pleased to meet you" he shook her hand.

"Niall" She continued on.

The blond boy ran up and trapped her in a big bear hug! "Nice to meet ya!" He smiled.

"Louis"

"Hi" He smiled and shook her hand.

"Harry"

The curly haired boy bowed and said "Hey, I'm not going to lie, I thought you would be one of those crazy girls out there!" He gestured towards the window that was over looking the crowd.

"And last but not least, Zayn."

A young man reached out his hand and took Whitney's. He kissed her knuckles and whispered "Very pleased to meet you."

Whitney blushed and smiled at the five boys. "So are we leaving soon?" She asked.

"Right now! We just got to sneak you out some other doors!" The hostess explained and showed us the way to a little room with a old door. 

"Ready?" Liam asked. 

"Ready!" The others answered as one.

They ran out the doors and jumped on the limo. The fans started running toward it but luckly they drove away quickly. Whitney started laughing along with the boys and thinking of how lucky she was to be here. She sat between Zayn and Liam, while Harry and louis talked about a show and Niall snuck bites of something out of his pockets. It was thirty minutes from the theater so she might aswell get comfortable. She rested her head back and closed her eyes. Was this all a dream? Would she soon wake up in an empty room by herself while her mom called her from upstairs for breakfast. Suddenly she opened her eyes and pulled out her phone. She texted her sister:

"Hey I just won the tickets for 1Ds backstage so Im in a limo with them now. Be sure to tell mom I wont be home for supper."

"Pff Liar, u didnt win!" Her sister texted back

"Dont believe me? Do u want proof?"

"Yes"

She accepted that challenge and nudged Zayn. His soft eyes rested on hers for a moment and then she spoke up. "Do you mind taking a picture with me to prove to  my sister that I am here?" He nodded and leaned in closer. They smiled and Whitney sent it.

"You idiot! I know photo shopped when I c it!"

"Fine don't believe me! But i wont be home for a few hours!''

She shut her phone and ignored it vibrating in her pocket. She knew it was just her sister so why bother. She closed her eyes again but this time when she opened them their was a hand on her knee. Startled, she jumped. 

"Sorry" Zayn blushed which was like, the cutest thing ever. "I just wanted to wake you. The others are   already inside."

"Thanks for um waiting for me" She blushed back.

They stepped out of the limo where a crowd waited for them. "ZAYN I LOVE YOU!!!!" There were screams coming from all directions. Zayn stepped out first and waved to the crowd and Whitney followed. There were body gaurds holding back the crowd but it was a tight fit and they had to squish together to get through. Suddenly a girl grabbed Whitney's hair and pulled her to the ground. Whitney let out a howl of pain. The world tilted for a moment and then went blurry. She could just make out the figure of a girl getting dragged away by two men. She told her self to get up and continue walking but her body didn't react. She layed there like a stick in the mud until she felt two arms slide under her body and lift her into the air. She leaned into the stranger, not caring who it was, and inhaled his scent. He smelled like vanilla and lavender. Finally she forced her vision back into focus and looked up. She saw the most amazing boy she ever lay-ed her eyes upon. Zayn Malik.

She cleared her throught and whispered ''Im okay now, you can put me down. And thank you."

He did as she said and led her into a room full of teenage girls and four boys, soon to be five. He took his seat with the others and Whitney went to look for a hers. Just her luck, there was none. Casually she walked over to the side and leaned on the wall. After having a twenty minute conversation with the fans, Zayn looked her way. She smiled and waved a bit and he quickly stood up. He picked up his chair and walked it over to her. All the others stared and watched closely. Whitney blushed and thanked him and he walked back over to the front of the where another chair was already waiting for him.