One Direction 1

TWO MONTHS LATER

Keana sat on a bus headed to L.A. to meet her boyfriend. She looked over at the stranger sitting beside her. She had a One Direction magazine with her and it made her smirk.

"Do you know them? The girl asked.

"Yeah, I'm actually going to see Harry Styles now!" She smiled.

The girl looked at her funny, "Are you Keana?" She asked.

"Yeah why?"

"Om my gosh! Your Harry's girlfriend that is going on this vacation with him! I'm Berta! Liam's Girl he is bringing!"

Keana and Berta smiled and two girls pocked their heads over the seats behind them.

" OMG! I'm Whitney! Zayn's girl!" One said.

"And I'm Alice! Louis Girl!" The other cried!

The girl sitting beside Berta pocked her and smiled, "I couldn't help but over hear you talking. I just wanted to say that I'm Rose! Niall's Girl!"

The five girls smiled at each other a talked about how they met the guys. They celebrated as they pulled into the station. They walked out together and looked around for the boys.

"Look!" Rose cried, pointing ahead.

Five boys came running at them. Keana jumped on harry and wrapped her legs around his waist and hugged him tightly. Whitney ran to Zayn and he twirled her in the air and kissed her lightly. Berta ran to Liam and they embraced in a big hug followed by a kiss. Rose grabbed Niall and kissed him hard. Last but not least, Alice took Louis hand and they hugged tightly. They all wanted to stay in that moment forever! It was perfect.

"I missed you" Harry whispered in KY Keana's hair.

"Its been hell without you!" She agreed.

"Oh God I'm glad you're here!" Zayn cried.

"Me too!" Whitney smiled.

They finished embracing eachother the went to the limo that was outside. They all piled in and they drove to their fancy five star hotel. They were greeted with drinks and their luggage was taken up to their rooms. They took the elevator up to the very top floor but before they opened the doors to the rooms the boys tuned around.

"Alright!" Liam said. "We are giving you guys an option."

"You can sleep with us guys or you can bunk with eachother," Niall finished.

The girls looked at eachother and smiled.

"Girl meeting!" Whitney yelled and they huddled in a circle.

They talked for a while then agreed on staying with eachother and letting the guys stay together. The guys laughed at their answer and split up into diferent rooms.

Keana, Whitney and berta shared a room that had three little rooms, one big bathroom and a kitchen and living room. They all dibs diferent rooms.

Alice and Rose shared a similar room but had a bigger living room.

The boys split up into their room and so far this was looking like a good vacation!