Liam Payne 1

Berta woke up to the sound of birds by her window. She stretched and scratched her head. She cleared her throat and walked into her family kitchen. She saw her Little brother eating and her dad watching TV. She ignored them and put toast into the toaster.

"Honey!! Do you mind walking Pepito sometime today? She hasn't been walked all week." her mom asked her as she walked into the kitchen in her night robe.

"Yeah, I guess so" she mumbled.

Last night she was up extremely late having a movie marathon by herself because her best friend Autumn wasn't around. She watched alll the twilight movies that were out and a few other romance movies.

Her toast popped up and she lathered it in peanut butter then walked back to her room. She ate while she applied make-up to her brown eyes. She pulled on her yoga pants and a loose t-shirt then called for Pepito, her dog, to come to her room. A white little dog came running with his tonge out of his mouth and panting.

"Wanna go for a walk boy?" She asked him in a kind voice.

Pepito wagged his tail and she hooked up his leash. She said good bye to her family then left. It was a gorgeous day in San Mateo! She decided to walk through the streets and stop at her favourite coffee shop. She waved to her neighbors who were working on their garden and they waved back. It felt like a normal day. The normal warm breeze. The normal sound of cars on the highway in the distance. Everything was just normal.

She was half way to the coffee shop when suddenly she heard screams! They became louder and louder as she walked forward. Suddenly, a huge force hit her. She crashed to the ground and her vision went black. 

"Sh*t" she heard a boy say.

Next thing she knew, she was lifted into the air by two strong hands. He began to run and the screams got louder. What the hell was happening? Finally the screams where cut off by a door slamming and a sigh of relief. The mystery boy put her down on, what felt like a couch. She felt something col on her forehead and the smell of coffee drifted into the room. Slowly she opened one eye and everything came into focus. She was on a black leather couch in a white room with a cold towel on her head.  Their was a coffee sitting on the table in front of her and Pepito was still on his leash tied to the door knob.

"H-Hello?" she croaked.

"Oh! Hi! A boy ran into the room.

She recognized him and her heart started thudding really loud.

"Liam...Payne?" She whispered.

"Um Yeah. Look I'm really sorry. I was getting some coffee and some fans started chasing me and then I ran into you. I didn't know what to do so I brought you here! This is where I'm staying while us boys are in California."

She stared at him for a moment then let out a big breath. "Its okay, I'm fine. Thanks for bringing me here and not leaving me to get trampled by a hundred crazy fans" she managed to laugh and so did he.

"I brought you some coffee, I hope it's how you like it." 

"Thanks" she smiled.

They sat awkwardly in silence until a loud knock was on the door. Liam got up and looked through the hole on the door. He opened it and in came a boy with floppy hair. Harry Styles.

"Dude!! I just saw those cra-" Harry stopped mid sentence and looked at Berta. "Oh hi! I'm sorry to interrupt" he winked at Liam.

Liam coughed "Um Harry it's not like that. I accidental ran over her while running from those crazy fans!"

"Accidentally" Harry winked again.

Liam slammed the door in his face and sat back down. "Sorry about him."

"Oh Its fine!" She laughed.

"So how's your head?" He asked concerned.

"It's better now. I think the coffee really helped!" she replied.

"That's good." He smiled softly.

"Well I don't want to get in your way so I should probably get going" she said.

"It's fine but I guess you should get home before anyone starts to worry. But wait here for one second!" He ran into the other room and came back with a piece of paper. "Here's my cell number. Call me sometime and...yeah."

Berta smiled and took the yellow folded paper. He showed her to the door and they said good bye. She walked out of the apartment and started freaking out. She was just in Liam Payne's house! They just had a very long conversation! She sighed and touched the piece of paper in her pocket.