Liam Payne 3

"Let me go first so I can surprise him more" Harry smiled.

He walked to the back where four boy sat around a table. She saw Liam laughing and having a good chat with Niall. Louis and Zayn were just listening in. Harry walked over and cleared his through and they all stopped and stared at him.

"I have a surprise!!! Presenting...... Berta!!" He smiled and Berta walked up to join him. 

Liam choked on his drink and stared at her. 

"Harry! You have a girl friend remember!" Niall stated.

Harry laughed, "She's not mine!! I brought her cause her and Liam are friends!"

Liam smiled at Harry in thanks and pulled out the chair for Berta to sit next to him. She took a seat and looked at the other three boys that sh hadn't officially met. 

"I'm Niall" the blond one smiled.

"Zayn" the other one nodded.

"I'm louis" The last one said.

She said hello and started listening to Niall's and Harry's conversation. After a while she felt a hand on her knee. Startled, she looked around and saw Liam smiling back at her. 

"I'm really glad Harry brought you here.'' He said.

"Me too. This is really fun" she agreed.

He called for the waiter and a boy in his twenties came rushing over. "Could we get five, I mean six waters please. Oh, and a few garlic bread sticks." Liam asked.

Berta felt so lucky to be there and couldn't help but notice that Liam looked at her a lot. She had a feeling he liked her but wouldn't want to get her hopes up to high. The night went on and she became good friends with all of them. She learned a lot about their personalities and how they act when they are together. Not going to lie, they where pretty crazy but that's what made the night so fun. When the last of the food was taken away the boys asked if Berta wanted to join them for night sailing. She nodded excitedly. There was a beach not to far from there and it was only nine o'clock. They got up and all went to their cars. Not sure what to do, she looked for Liam. He was already backing out of his parking spot. She felt abandon until he stopped beside her and popped open the passenger door. She smiled and got in.

"Your going to have so much fun! Usually we take a boat out and fish, swim or just talk and have a few drinks." Liam smiled and followed Louis car out of the town. They were in the middle of no where and the others where pulled onto the side of the road.

"Where are we?" She asked confused.

"Oh, we have a boat tied to a dock out here that we have been renting since we got here.'' he replied.

They got out and met the others. Together, they walked along the beach until and sail boat came into view. It was white with a blue stripe around it. They all climbed aboard and started out to sea. The boys began to sing 'Up all Night' and Berta clapped along. She walked to the edge of the boat and looked into the water. It was calm as the night was. The sun had gone down so she could only make out one house on the shoreline. 

"Want to go swimming?''

Berta jumped and turned around. Liam stood there smiling like he had won the lottery.

"I'm not going naked or in my underwear so I'm going to have to pass" she laughed. 

"Stay in your clothes" He grinned. "I am!"

"Me too!!!" Harry screamed as he jumped off the boat.

They all laughed as Harry came to the surface. "But its so dark!" She said.

"Zayn! Can you please turn on the lights?" Liam called.

Lights came on all around the boat. Lights shone into the water  and over their heads.

"Better?" Liam laughed.

"I'm still not go-" Berta started but before she could say anything else someones grabbed her from behind.

Niall lifted her into the air and threw her over board. When she finally came back to the surfaced she growled at Niall. Him and Liam laughed and harry swam over to her.

"Its fun! Don't worry!" He said. 

"Okay this is cool but now Liam and Niall have to come too!" She smirked.

"Fine" They said together "and Louis and zayn will come too!"

The four boys jumped in together. Berta laughed. This was very fun. She waited for Liam to surface so she could laugh with him but he wasn't coming. She started to panic and look around in the water. As she did this she felt something on her leg. Something grabbed her and pulled her under the water. She started freaking out and tried swimming back up. She struggled until the thing let go. She gasped for air as she surfaced. Liam came up beside her and started laughing.

"Your totally evil!" She laughed and splashed him in the face.

"Did you think I was a shark?" He laughed,

"Don't even think about that!" She smirked.