Niall Horan 4

They ran all the way to the beach and jumped behind a hill of sand and waited for the girls to pass. After they couldn't here them anymore they laughed in relief. Niall smiled at her and she smiled back. Slowly they leaned forward and kissed like they never have before. Just as Rose put her hand on his and tangled her fingers in it, a flash went off. Quickly they pulled away and there stood a girl with a big camera in her hands.

"Wow, I can see the head lines now! 'Niall Horan with small town girl'!" She smiled and skipped away.

Niall threw his hand in his face. "I'm so sorry! We shouldn't have gone to diner!"

Rose smiled, "It was fun! And if they do put our picture in the paper then we will just have to shrug it off!''

Niall smiled and offered her his hand. He helped her up and they walked back to his apartment. When he opened the door their was Zayn, asleep on the couch. Rose held in her laughed as Niall got a sharpie Marker.  He handed it to Rose and she draw a curly mustache under his nose. They both laughed and Zayn woke up with a start.

"What the Hell!" He yelled.

They continued to laugh as Zayn checked his face in the mirror and turned beat red with anger. Finally he let out a little laugh and smirked at  Niall. 

"Your next!" He yelled and grabbed the sharpie marker. Niall locked himself in the bathroom and Zayn waited for him outside the door. "Did you guys have fun at diner?" He asked.

"It was good until we got chased by a mob of fans and our picture taken." She sighed dramaticly and smiled.

"You know if Niall doesn't come out soon I'm going to have to spoil the surprise he has for you tomorrow!" He said loudly so Niall could hear.

Niall ran out of the bathroom and glared at him. "Okay just draw a mustache!'' He growled.

Zayn drew a curly mustache like his own and then turned to Rose. "You were involved in this prank so I have to draw something on you to!"

Rose laughed and turned her cheek for him to draw. When she got up and looked in the mirror she had a big '1D' on her cheek. She rolled her eyes and glared at Zayn. He shrugged his shoulders and went to his room.

She went and sat down on the couch beside Niall. "So whats this suprise?"

 He cursed under his breath then whispered, ''come by tomorrow and you will see." He grinned devilishly and Rose playfully punched him in the arm.

"Okay, I will come by but make sure your crazy room mate isn't here!" She joked.

After that, she drove home. Once she was home she said goodnight to the twitter world. She checked her followers. It had gone up by five hundred! She went through and checked who had followed her and why. When she got to the bottom of the list, it all made sense. Niall had followed her and now every one direction fan had to as well!