Louis Tomlinson 2

Alice stretched and rolled over in bed. Something felt strange though. She opened one eye and saw a completely different room. She sat up and observed everything. It appeared to be a hotel room. She tried to remember last night but the last thing she could think of was dancing by herself then getting another drink. Her head throbbed and she got up to look around. There was no one else in the room.

She jumped as there was a knock at the door. She opened it slowly. A guy stood there in purple pants and a white shirt.

"I'm sorry you must have the wrong room. Bye" she said and tried to close the door but the boy put his foot in the way.

"Would you like me to explain what happened last night and why you are here?" He asked.

"Oh, um sure. Come in." She said assuming he had helped her in the club.

"Sit down'', he gestured to the bed. She did as he said and he started to explain. "I had just got in the club and was planing on having a drink but then I saw you laying on the dance floor. I was going to help you but then you go up. Then next time a saw you, you were walking towards the door and I thought you were going to throw up. So I held your hair in the bathroom for you. I helped you into my car and you passed out. I didn't know where you live so I got you a room next to mine in the Sunshine Hotel that is a few blocks away from the club." He explained slowly so she could understand.

Images of last night popped back into her head. "Oh God. Thanks for helping me. I just got a little crazy I guess." She sighed.

"Is there something bothering you?" He asked.

"My boyfriend broke up with me just before we were going to move in together and go to college," she frowned.

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. By the way I'm Louis." He held out his hand.

"Alice," she smiled and shook his hand.

"Here, let me put on some coffee," he smiled.

Louis made coffee while Alice put on some music on her phone speakers. '                                                                                                             Save you tonight' bye One direction came on a Louis stopped doing what ever he was doing.

"Do you like this band?" He asked.

"Yeah, I mean, I'm not as obsessed as some people but I think they are pretty good!" She smiled.

"Then.......don't you know who I am?" He turned to face her.

"She studied his face for a moment then stopped breathing. "Louis Tomlinson..?"

"Yeah, sorry I didn't want to freak you out by telling you right away because I thought you didn't know who One Direction was." He half smiled.

He finished the coffee and they sat in silence. Alice thought of last night and how horrible Louis must think she is. She tried not to think of his face while she threw up everywhere. She sighed and put her coffee down and he did the same. 

"If you'd like, I can drive you back to the club so you can get your car and go home?" Louis asked.

"I'd appreciate that. Thanks" she smiled back.

She grabbed her purse and they walked out side to his car. He dropped her off at the club but before she could go anywhere he asked for her number. She gave him her house and cell number then waved good bye. For some reason she didn't think her would ever call or text her because, after all he was Louis Tomlinson.

When she got home her parents were at work but there was a note left that told her their was left overs from supper that she could have when she got home. She reheated some mashed potatoes and sat down in front of the TV.