One Direction 4

The next week went by in a blur. They did more sight seeing, partying and tried many different restaurants. It was a almost ten o'clock on Wednesday night and it was raining and thundering out side.

"Why don't we just stay inside and call it an early night tonight?" Whitney asked.

"Sound's good ton me!" Niall yawned and kissed Rose goodnight.

The rest followed and went to their rooms. Alice went with Louis to the room they were now staying together and Rose brought Niall to her room and told him to stay and watch a movie with her. Since Zayn was now in a room alone, Whitney decided to join him for room service ice cream. Liam grabbed Berta's hand and they rushed into hers and Keana's room. Keana looked over at Harry and smirked.

"Let's go watch a movie and cuddle on the couch." He whispered and kissed her on the cheek.

''I guess I have no choice!" She giggled.

When the sun started rising again, Alice looked over at Louis. They had stayed up all night while they shared a wine and told stories. Alice yawned and put her head down on her pillow.

"We should probably sleep now." She whispered.

Louis laid beside her and closed his eyes. But just before they could fall asleep Liam yelled and knocked on the door.

"Hey love birds! Get up! Lets go to Tim Horton's for some breakfast."

They both rolled their eyes and walked to the door. The other eight of them stood there with their clothes on, hair done and make-up on. Alice laughed.

"Give us five minutes" she complained and slammeed the door in their faces.

Berta looked over at the others. "Why don't we quickly drive to Tims and bring them back something as a surprise?"

The eight of them piled into a van and they drove around the block. When they pulled into the parking lot, it was empty. They raced to the doors and then to the cash register. It took them a while, but after five minutes they had all the orders ready and had guessed on Alice and Louis's. By the time they got back, the two love birds where still in their room. Rose grabbed the key from their hiding spot and threw it to Zayn who then unlocked the door. Everything was quiet so they decide to go in. They walked past the kitchen and bathroom and didn't see anyone so they walked to the bedroom door. They listened for noise but nothing was heard. Niall opened the door a crack and they all looked in. Alice and Louis had fell back asleep! 

"What do we do know?" Whitney asked.

"The four boys looked at each other devilishly and walked away. Moments later they returned with a hand full of sharpie markers. They each grabbed one and began to doodle on Louis face. When they were done drawing hearts, mustaches and carrots they quietly took pictures with their phones.

"Lets wake them up now!" Keana smiled.

They counted down from three then yelled at the top of their lungs.

Alice jumped and screamed too. When she looked over at Louis she bursted out laughing and almost fell off the bed. Louis opened one eye and groaned.

"I suggest you look in the mirror lad." Harry laughed.

Louis slowly got up and walk to the bathroom. When he got back his face was red with anger. The others ran out of the room with their food and went to Harry's and Keana's room. They all sat around in the living room and ate their breakfast wraps.

"Well that was awesome but what do we do know with our last three days?" Berta asked.

"The last one is planned out already so don't worry about that but tomorrow and the day after you girls need to think of something for!" Zayn explained between bites.

The girls nodded and thought for a moment. "Sky diving and Horse back riding?" Keana smiled.

"There is no way we are going sky diving!" Niall frowned. "But horse back riding is okay."

''Yeah and instead of sky diving, we could go shopping so you guys have souvenirs!" Harry suggested.

"And today we can just sit around and be lazy!" Whitney laughed.

They agreed then sat back and enjoyed their lazy day.

**********

The next day they got up early and set out to a horse riding place that was outside of the city. They took the brown horses to the beach where they rode around for a bit. When they got back to the hotel it was just passed lunch.  They decided to finish in another lazy day then called it a night and went to sleep.