Niall Horan 3

They hung out later that day, and the next, and the next! They saw each other almost every hour that they where awake. They shared stories and had a few laughs. It was two days before he had to leave and she was getting ready to go to his apartment. She took her car and drove for a few minutes before coming to his address. When she knocked on the door he opened it and gave her a big hug. She smiled. He led her into his kitchen/living room and they took a seat.

Unexpectedly, Zayn Malik walked out from the kitchen. "Hello! You must be the girl Niall has been bragging about!" He winked at Niall and gave Rose a hug.

"Oh, Nice to finally meet you Zayn!" She laughed.

"So will you be joining us on our trip to Los Angeles?" He asked.

Niall shot him a look that said 'Stop right now'. Zayn quietly walked to the other couch and sat down. They sat quietly sipping in their tea. She waited for someone to say something but no one did. Finally she stood and walked over to Zayn and sat beside him. He looked at her funny then she said,

"So who are you taking on the trip you where talking about?"

He smiled, "this really amazing girl I met named Whitney."

She nodded and looked over at Niall who was blushing. She walked back over to him and asked the same thing,

"Are all the boys bringing someone one?"

"Um Zayn could you excuse us for a moment please?" He asked and Zayn smirked and walked out the door. Niall put his arm around Rose. "So, while we were visiting California, the boys found some girls and they all started dating. They decided to bring them on a trip to L.A."

Rose nodded, "that's cool!"

Niall smiled, "would you like to come to?"

Rose smirked, "I will think about it."

Zayn walked back in and they all sat in silence again. Finally Niall stood up, "Maybe we should go to a restaurant Rose. Would you like to?"

She smiled and nodded. They left Zayn by himself and as soon as they left, they heard him turn on the TV. They laughed and went in Niall's car. When they got to the restaurant they were seated in a special room so no one else could see them. She didn't want crazy fans to trample them. They ordered pizza and cokes. It was a very fun meal. Until a young girl came in with our desserts and dropped the tray. She screamed at the top of her lungs.

"OH MY GOD! YOUR NIALL! FROM ONE DIRECTION!!!" She pulled out her phone and took a picture.

Niall grabbed Rose's hand and they ran out the door. All the girls in the restaurant must have heard the waitress and started chasing us! They ran full seed through the town. They tried to hide but the crazy obsessed girls where hot on their trail!