Louis Tomlinson 3

Alice was awoken from her slumber when her mom slammed the front door. She quickly turned the volume on the TV down and waited for her mom to come see her. 

"Hey Hun! Where did you go last night?" Her mom smiled.

"I was at Lily's house. Sorry I forgot to text you," she lied.

"That's okay, and when are you moving again?" She asked.

"That's another thing I have to tell you. He dumped me yesterday so if its okay with you, I am going to wait a while, until I can afford it" she sighed.

Her mom sighed and gave her a 'sorry' look then when to unpack the groceries.

She went to her room and got her phone. She had two missed texts, both from an unknown number. she opened the first one.

It said "Hey Alice, its Louis. I was hoping you where  free tomorrow! Its my second last day in California and I was hoping we could see each other before I left." The second one said, "If your busy then I understand."

She thought for a moment and then texted him back. "Sounds like fun! Cant wait!! Meet me at the fountain across from the club at 9am."

He wrote back saying okay and she put her phone away. It was strange to think that she would be hanging out with someone famous. It almost felt like she was in a dream or parallel universe. She brushed her teeth and put on her pajamas. She turned out the lights and closed her eyes. She dreamed that she was on stage with one direction. That she was part of the band.

But then she woke up and it all disappeared. She looked at the clock. It was seven o'clock. She had lots of time to get ready. She put on her favourite outfit which was leggings with a purple sleeveless shirt. After doing make-up and what ever else she had to do, it was twenty minutes before nine. She decided to go early and stop at Lily's for a minute just to say hi. She backed out of her garage and drove to the little house Lily had bought for herself. She knocked on the door and was greeted by her best friend. 

"Come on in! Sit down and have some coffee!'' Lily smiled.

Alice had to decline the offer and said she would explain later. She continued driving until she got to the club. She parked her car there then walked across the street to the fountain. She spotted Louis and waved. He waved back and walked up to her.

"Would you like to go to the park and go for a walk? Or how about a movie? What would you like to do?" He asked.

Aliced smiled, "The first idea sounds great! But let stop for coffee first."

They walked to the Starbucks and waited in line for twenty minutes. When it was finally their turn they got Coffees. They continued to walk to a park and then sat on a bench. They silently sipped their drinks then Louis asked, "So how are you today?".

"I'm a lot better then the hang over yesterday and II think I'm getting over my ex pretty fast!" She smiled.

"That's nice."

They sat and talked for a long time then they decided to go see a movie. They chose a romantic film and ended up walking out half way through it because it was so cheesy. They laughed as they walked out and started mimicking the characters lines. They walked back to the club and Louis said he had to go because of work reasons. She said good night and told him that she had a really good time. Just as she got in her car, her phone went off. She pulled it out of her purse and checked her latest message.

''Tomorrow?? Same time? Smile for yes! Frown for no! -Lou"

She looked over at his car which was still parked on the other side of the parking lot. He was looking at her so she showed him a huge smile. She saw him laugh and then her phone went off again.

"See you then! -Lou"

She smiled to herself as she drove home and wondered if this would actually go anywhere or just end with a girl dreaming of dating a celebrity.