Liam Payne 4

They all got out off the water and wrapped themselves up in towels. It was starting to cool down so they sat in a circle and passed around a beer. Berta usually didn't drink unless it was a very special occasion so she just took little sips.

"Lets tell stories!" Louis said.

"Okay, I want to start!" Berta smiled. "So It was a normal day and I was happy and then some idiot decides to run into me over. He practically abducted me and took me to his house. Then the next thing I know I'm sitting on a boat with the five craziest guys on earth!"

The boys all laughed and Liam smirked. "Well if this boy was such an idiot, why did you want to see him again?" He asked.

"I think it was because I wanted to have a good time so I figured that this would be." She replied.

"Well it was a lot better with you here then it would have been without" he whispered.

It was an awkward silence until the other four boys went "Awwe" dramatically. Berta blushed like crazy and she assumed Liam was too but she couldn't see him very well because only a few lights where on.

"So I think its time for truth or dare!!" Harry chirped. "I want to start!! Zayn truth or dare?"

"Um truth" he smiled.

"What happened between you and that girl? Whitney I think it was."

"Well she is my girl friend now so I guess you could say it went pretty good!" Zayn laughed. "Okay now Liam. Truth or dare?"

"Dare!" He challenged.

"Okay I dare you to take off all your clothes, except your boxers, and jump in the lake!"

Liam stood up smileing and pulled off his shirt. Berta couldn't help but notice his abs. She bit her lip and tried to keep cool. He ran over to the side of the boat and stepped out of his pants then did a dramatic dive off the boat. Berta got up and walked to the side where he jumped in. He waved to her and laughed.

"Okay I dare Berta to jump in too! but you can keep you clothes on!" He grinned.

Berta dived in and swam to Liam. "Did you think I was to chicken to jump in or something?"

"No I just wanted you to join me!" He smiled.

"Screw it!" Niall said. "I'm taking Berta's turn! I dare both of you to fricken kiss already!"

Berta could tell he was a bit tipsy because he didn't sound like himself. The other two boys ran over to the edge to watch.

"I don't know about you," Liam said. "But I don't chicken out of dares."

Berta smiled and swam up close to him. "I don't think I want to" she whispered.

They leaned into each other and lightly kissed. Berta pulled away first and smiled at the others. "We don't chicken out of dares! But now I dare all three of you to call Simon Cowell and tell him you quit then hang up!" She laughed.

The boys all grinned mischievously at each other then pulled out their phones. They put niall's on speaker and broke the news to Simon. You could hear him telling the boys their drunk and are making a mistake but they hung up. Minutes later He called them back and Zayn told the truth. It was fun to watch though. They thought it was really funny to.

They played for another hour nd then realised the sun was coming up. They headed back for shore and Liam drove Berta home. Just as she was taking off her seat belt, Liam leaned over and kissed her gently. He pulled away and open the door.

"Bye" he whispered.

She waved good bye and snuck back in her house without being seen. It was five in the morning so she was hoping to sleep in late. Just as she was about to pull the covers over herself, her phone lit up. She opened her messages and saw one from Liam.

"I stole your phone and put my number in it and took yours. Don't hate me for that! I just wanted to text you good night and I was hoping we could hang out at my place tomorrow at  two?" It said.

She texted back, "Would love too. See you then!" Then she drifted to sleep....

The next day she woke up at one and saw her little brother staring at her. She hid her face under the pillow and she ran away without saying a word. She knew she wouldn't be able to sleep so she decided to get up. Then She remembered something. She was seeing Liam in an hour! She ran to the into the shower and freshened up. By the time she was dressed and ready to go it was 1:50. She ran out the door and started her convertible. Her mom yelled at her out the door but she didn't turn back. She wanted to see Liam really bad and she didn't want to ditch him.

When she arived at his house he was standing on the balcony smiling down at her. She waved up to him and started running up the stairs to his room. When she got to his floor he was waiting by the door. She ran into his arms and gave him a hug. 

"Good to see you!" She smiled.

"You too!" He smiled back.

The rest of the day they just talked and drank coffee. It was relaxing being with him and Berta had texted her mom to tell her where she was so everything was going good.