Harry Styles 4

She was standing right in the middle of the stage and near the front where Ally was. She looked at her and could tell she was forcing a smile. The main course had ended so she stopped singing. Then Zayn walked up, in front of her and started singing

   "So common. You got it wrong. To prove I'm right I put it in a song! I don't know why, you feeling shy. And turn away when I look into your eyes!"

  Harry shoved Zayn out of the way and she giggled like a little school girl. He grabbed her chin with his fingers and tilted her reddened face to face him. The other boys joined in singing while she stood there staring into Harry's eyes. It felt like nothing else was happening. It was only him and her in the world. She felt as if they should have kissed right then and there but he broke her happy moment when he left to go sing with the others.

 She stood in the back until they finished the song and worked on getting rid of her blush. Niall then pointed over to he and called her over.  

"Whats your name?" he asked

  "Keana" she smiled  

"How old are you?"

  "I am 17" she replied.  

"Well do you know which one of us noticed you?"

  "Not sure" she bit her lip.  

"Well I'm going to read you this and then you can guess" he said as he pulled out a napkin with writing on it.

  Now she knows what they do on their break..

 "I noticed her above the rest because she was different. While all the other girls tried to impress us with fancy clothes and make-up, she wore a beautiful yet simple outfit. When I looked over at her she was smiling back at me. Her smile gave me butterflies and her eyes  are like chocolate. After seeing her, I don't know if I will ever be able to get her out of my head. So this is why I wanted you on stage  so I could sing with and to you. I hope you can forgive me for putting you on the spot like that."

Niall finished and the crowd sighed. She thought maybe some girls were even crying with jealousy. She just blushed and Hid behind the bangs across her face.