Zayn Malik 4

Zayn offered to drive Whitney home and she accepted. She hopped into his black expensive looking car and they drove out of the private parking lot. The rest of the boys went into a limo and headed the other way. She watched out the window as the city lights flashed before her eyes.

Zayn cleared his throat, "I hope you had a good time."

"Yeah, It was pretty spectacular." She smiled.

"Thats good!''

"Yeah"

"Um I'm really sorry about what  that girl did. Some fans are a bit crazy."

"Oh...I'm fine. Thanks for...you know...everything."

"No problem." he smiled

They drove in silence until they were out side of her house.

"Thanks again" she said as she opened the door.

Zayn reached across her and closed the door before she could move. He stared into her eyes and she felt a million butterflies fly around in her stomach. Slowly he leaned in and Whitney closed her eyes. At first he kissed her lightly then he added more force and put his hand behind her waist. She touched his hair and put one hand behind his neck. Finally they broke away and just stared at each other for a long time. He smelled like Vanilla and lavender and she thought she might start drooling.

"Can you do me a favour?" He asked.

"Anything" She whispered.

"Join me tomorrow at the coffee shop on main street."

"Sure what time?"

"12:30" 

"Okay see you then."

She got out and waved him good bye. She searched in her purse for a key to the house but by the time she found it her sister was standing with the door opened beside her.

"Was that.....Zayn Malik you where sharing spit with?'' She asked curiously.

"I thought you didn't believe me!"  Whitney spat and shoved past her.

"Well I don't believe anything until I see it" She yelled back.

"Keep it down! Mom's probably sleeping! And for your information It was and he is taking me on a date tomorrow!"

"Screw you!" Her sister yelled and slammed her bedroom door.

Whitney laughed to herself. Her sister got jealous so easily and always got angry with her. But she didn't care. Instead of continuing the argument, she went into her room to get ready for bed. She took off her jacket and a piece of paper fell out. She opened it slowly and read the purple marker righting. It was a number and at the bottom was Zayns signature. He must have snuck it into her jacket at some point. She took out her phone and typed the first thing she could think of:

"Hey Zayn, Thanks again for an awesome night. Gnight"

It was almost instantly that she got his reply saying "Gnight, sweet dreams to you."

She put on her pajamas and tried to fall asleep but her brain wouldn't let her. She kept smiling like an idiot to herself and she rehearsed the night over and over in her head. Lastly, she thought of their last kiss and slowly drifted into a deep sleep. 

When she woke again in the morning it was only six o'clock. That means she only had about five hours of sleep. She sighed and went to shower. She started humming without even realising it which made her laugh. She has never been so....happy! When she woke up usually it felt like she had to try to take on another day but today was different. She felt alive and free from everything. She pulled out her phone and checked her messages. There was one from last night that she missed from Zayn.

"Shut the door, turn the lights off. I wanna be with you. I wanna feel your love. I wanna lay beside you. I cannot hide this even though I try. Heart beats harder. Time escapes me. Trembling hands touch skin. It makes this harder and the tears stream down my face. Yours truly -Zayn."

She smiled and then laughed. He was so romantic. Then suddenly she stopped. What happens when he goes back home? They live so far away. Will anything actually happen between them? Or is she getting her hopes up for nothing? She let out a frustrated sigh and continued to get ready for day.