Zayn Malik 5

After showering, drying her hair, straitening her hair, applying make-up, finding the best outfit, and eating, it was 11:30. She had an hour until she had to be there. She planned on walking to the coffee shop so she had to leave now. She pulled on her comfy flats and stepped out into the warm summer breeze. She walked past a girl walking her dog and a young woman with a small child. The little boy looked up at her and smiled. She smiled back but then continued walking.  She pulled out her IPod and plugged in her head phones. She turned up the volume and blasted 'I Wish' by her favourite band. She hummed along and almost didn't realise the car pulling up behind her. She turned around to see a car with all tinted windows. Startled, she kept walking. Her phone vibrated and she pulled it out. 

"Calm down, its just me! I dont want people to see me! -Zayn''

She spun around on her heels and the passenger door swung open. She laughed and hopped in and Zayn was there laughing too. 

"Did you think I was some creep or something!?" He laughed.

"Just for a minute!" She laughed to.

"Why were you walking? You could have asked for a ride."

"I could have drove my convertible but its so nice out, I I just had to enjoy it!"

They drove around the block and parked behind a small building. They got out quickly and rushed inside before being spotted. The walked to the back of the room and sat across from each other at a round wooden table. A young looking girl walked over and puled out a note pad.

"Can I help you two?" She mumbled and popped her bubble gum.

"What would you like Whitney?" Zayn asked.

"You can pick for me" She smiled.

"Alright love" he cleared his throat. "We'll have two raspberry tea's. Thanks"

The waitress wrote it down and walked away.

"Raspberry tea?" Whitney challenged.

"You'll love it dot worry" he winked. "So  how long have you lived in California?"

"All my life" she answered. "And I have never been outside of it."

"Wow. I have traveled all over the world!" 

"Ha. Ha. No need to brag!" she joked. "And when do you leave California?"

"At the end of this week." He frowned. "But I will come see you every chance I get."

He reached across the table and took her hands. Her heart fluttered. Was this Love? Would they really get to see each other after today? She sighed and smiled lightly at him.

"I hope you do" she finally said.

The waitress came back with their tea and put it down. They thanked her and she left without a word.

"Do you think she knows who you are? She isn't like, freaking out or anything!" Whitney laughed.

"Well I once met this really amazing girl who won a chance to be in a limo with us but instead she fell asleep!" He teased.

She giggled, "what ever!"

They continued to talk for a while and the sky eventually started getting dark.

"Sorry we have to close now" The waitress said, "But you can take your tea with you."

Whitney had hardly had any of hers and Zayn still had half left. They stood to leave but just as they got to the door the waitress stopped them. "Do you mind if I get your autograph first?" She smirked.

Zayn laughed and signed a group picture she had in her wallet of all the guys standing in a row. They left and walked to a park and sat on the swings with their tea. They sat in silence as the stars started to shine. No one else was there so it was a perfect time for them to be outside. 

"So if I could take you to Los Angeles, would you?" Zayn asked.

Whitney smiled, "Probably"

"Well Harry met this girl, her name is Keana and he was going to bring her their with us so if you want to come to then you can!"

"when is is?"

"Two months from now. So we wont get to see each other for a while but as long as you don't fall in love with some one else then I'm sure it will be perfect." He bent down and kissed her. "Oh and one more thing, I know we have only known each other for two days but I feel like there is something very strong between us. Would you like to be my girlfriend?"

Whitney smiled, "I feel the same and I would love to go with you and yes I will."

They layed in the grass for a while, watching the stars and telling stories. Soon Zayns phone rang, "hello? Yeah I'm with Whitney. Okay I will be there in an hour." He hung up.

"Problem?'' She asked.

"The boys need me but I will give you a ride home first so you don't have to walk alone through these scary streets."

She laughed and they walked back to his car. He drove her home but kissed her before she could leave.

"I love you" he whispered.

"I love you too." she answered and went inside.

"There you are! God, its twelve! You better have a really good excuse!" Her sister yelled from the kitchen.

"I was on a date with my boyfriend! Is that a crime?"

"Who is your boyfriend!? What idiot would fall in love with you?" Her sister raged.

"Oh just Zayn Malik, a member of One Direction." She bragged.

Her sister cursed under her breath and went back to her room. She didn't know how everything she did was a crime but apparently it was. Its bad if she doesn't have a boyfriend, its bad if she does have a boyfriend. She just couldn't win! But her sister didn't matter right now. All she could think of was Zayn!