One Direction 3

The ten of them got home late and went strait to bed. Except for Alice. She wasn't tired and she felt a little sick. She laid on her bed, staring at the ceiling. After an hour of doing nothing she sat up and put on slippers. She walked down to Louis room and pulled out the card to his room. They had each put one in just in-case of an emergency. She quietly opened the door and saw him sleeping. She took off her slippers and laid down beside him. His heavy breathing finally lulled her to sleep.

The next morning Whitney woke up before her room mates. She got up and put some coffee on and toast in the toaster. She was just about to sit down and relax when a loud knock came from the door.

"Girls! Come here quick!" Rose screamed.

Berta and Keana came out of their rooms to see what the noise was about. Whitney unlocked the door to see Rose with a panicked expression on her face.

"Alice is gone! I woke up and she wasn't here!" She cried.

The four of them ran to Harry, Zayn, Liam and Niall's rooms.  They explained the problem and just as they were about to go tell Louis, him and Alice walked out hand in hand. They all started laughing and slowly walked up to them.

"Okay, did you guys do something or are we just going to have to start keeping secrets from eachother?" Harry laughed.

Alice and Louis quickly stepped away from eachother. ''Oh God guys! No! God no!'' Louis laughed.

Thay all shared a laugh then went to the hotel breakfast buffet.

"So what are we doing today?" Niall asked.

"What do the ladies want?" Zayn asked.

"Lets go swimming with dolphins!" Keana cheered.

They all agreed with her and they called for a limo. When they got to a marine building and walked inside, they where greeted by a huge line. They all groaned and stood at the back. Suddenly a girl walked up to them and asked for an autograph. They signed her shirt then she let them go ahead. All of a sudden a ton of people noticed then and they got to skip the whole line! They laughed as they entered a private room with a swimming pool. A man in a bathing suit came out and blew a whistle. Two dolphins swam to the edge of the pool by their feet. Berta squatted down and petted ones noes. It made a squeak noise and splashed her. She laughed and Liam threw her in. The others jumped in with her and the dolphins swam around them. They laughed and splashed around and so did the dolphins. 

When they were done it was lunch so they went to McDonalds and got cheese burgers.When they were halfway done Niall asked, "Can we just go to a movie after?"

They went to see the new batman movie and all sat in the very first row.