Liam Payne 5

The week went on and Liam and Berta hung out every day. They didn't consider each other boy friend and girl friend but they were very close to it. Berta's mom understood everything and even invited Liam to diner. They shared lots of laughs and for the first time ever, Berta felt like everything and everyone in her life was perfect.

On thurday after noon, while her and Liam where at the beach, Berta spoke up. "When do you leave?"

Liam sighed, "at the end of the weeks so on Saturday."

"Oh so this could be our last day?" She frowned.

"Well I would like to see you again, I mean I will come back! And plus I was wondering if you would like to come to Los Angeles with me. Well, and the others. Harry is bringing his girlfriend and so is Zayn so I though I could bring you."

"Um was that some weird wy of asking me out?" Berta laughed.

"Yeah, pretty lame huh?" Liam smirked.

"No, not lame. Cute! And yes I would love to be your girlfriend!" She laughed.

She  rolled over in the sand so she was right next him. He looked into his eyes and saw her own reflection in them. They kissed Forcefully and he rolled her over so she was on top of him. She took her lips off of his and laughed. 

"I want you to know that even though your my boy friend, I can still call you crazy!" she teased.

"Well since I'm so crazy, you wouldn't mind if I did this?" He said and threw her over his shoulder. He ran to the ocean and threw her in the water! They laughed together and swam out further. 

"After L.A. we should come back here and go snorkeling" Liam suggested.

"Sounds good!'' Berta agreed.

The rest of the night they sat on the beach and watched the sun set. Berta leaned on him and smiled. She was by far the luckiest girl on the planet. She never thought love was so real and full of life. When he drove her home and kissed her good bye she found herself crying cause she didn't want him to go. He wiped her tears off her cheeks and kissed her again.

"Don't worry! I will text you everyday and call you and see you every night in my dreams!" He reasured her.

She forced a smile and whispered ''Its just so hard to think of not seeing you for two months!"

"Well, It will be hard but just think, then when we see each other it will be even more romantic."

They waved good bye and Berta tried to fall asleep but all she could think about was Liam. He was so sweet, kind, caring and more! Being without him seemed like living without air. Impossible. But she knew she had to be strong and wait for his return and maybe while she waited she could hang out with Autumn and tell her everything. Or maybe she wouldn't. Maybe she would keep this a secret until the world was ready for them. She smiled and thought again of how lucky she was and then drifted off into a deep sleep full of dreams of her prince charming.

'She was sitting by the town fountain when a little boy rushed over crying. Unsure of what to do, Berta picked him up and rocked him back and forth. While she rocked him and old man walked towards them. Her heart beat picked up as she saw the knife in her hand. 

"Your coming with me" he whispered and took both Berta and the boy into a chamber in the ground. They sat for what felt like hours until a knock came at the top hatch. Curiously the old man opened it and their stood Liam. He punched the guy in the face and threw him out side where he continued to fight him. After a while passed Liam came back and picked up the boy.

"I see you found our son." He smiled.

Berta smiled and hugged Liam but then everything seemed to crash! The ground disappeared and so did Liam and their son. She was alone in darkness.'

Berta's eyes fluttered open as she re-entered the real world. The bird sang a happy tune and the sun shone through her window. Just another normal day.