Harry Styles 2

'I, I WANNA SAVE YOU, WANNA SAVE YOUR HEART TONIGHT!" Ally and Keana screamed in the car from the back seat.

  "Could you be anymore excited!?" Keana's mom laughed.

  They laughed with her and hummed along to the song. They were thirty minutes away from the theater and they were starting to get antsy about it. 

  "Who is your favourite from 1D?"  Keana asked Ally.  

"NIALL!" She screamed. "And I'm pretty sure everyone knows yours!"

  She blushed and sighed, "Obviously Harry."

  She swears, his smile had some-sort of hypnotic power that made her extremely attracted to him. He's amazing, funny, sweet, handsome, strong, always happy and she could go on for hours! He has a cute personality to!  Before they knew it, they were pulling into the theater. Her mom pulled up to the front and let them out.   

"Text me when you need to be picked up" she yelled after them.  

They laughed and stepped outside. Keana looked around and sighed. Of course she was the only one in pants. She took a deep breath and walked along with Ally who seemed to be right about dressing inappropriately. All the girls had mini skirts or dresses with curly hair and heavy make-up. She got a few glares and uneasy glances but she ignored them. They gave there tickets to a gentleman and enter the big building. Its was packed with crazy teenagers but they eventually found a concession stand where they buy some drinks.  

"Told you, you should have wore my skirt" Ally whispered.

  "Yeah then I could have looked like a whore to" Keana whispered harshly.

  "Ugh. Half an hour till it starts, lets go to our seats" She replies like a snob.

They walk to go find there seats. Its packet in there just as it was in the other room but they get escorted to our seats so they don't get lost. She pull out her poster out from under her arm and unrolls it. Ally does the same and sits down.  

"Well we went through awhole day but we are finally here" She smiles.

  "Thankfully" I reply.  

Slowly people start getting up and standing at the stage. They join and the opening act comes out. They play a few songs and they didn't know any but they swayed with the music anyway. Finally they bowed and a voice comes booming on,

"And now, for the moment you have all been waiting for....ONE DIRECTION!!"

The crowd goes wild as well as Keana and Ally. A familiar beat comes on and the boys come out one by one singing 'One Thing'. When Harry comes out she just loosed it! He is smiling and waving to the crowd and the girls all around them are sighing. The effect he has on girls makes her laugh. 

  After they finished the song, they each say a few things. She watches as the go around introducing themselves and saying funny things that make the crowd laugh and cheer.

   Finally its Harry's turn and she look over at him to see him looking at her. Suddenly she's lost in his eyes and it feels like everything is in slow motion. His lips start moving, indicating that he is talking but she doesn't hear anything. Then he looks away and she's slapped back into reality.

  "And I hope you all have a great time!" He concludes.

  The crowd goes ballistic again. He couldn't be looking at me! Her heart starts racing . There is hundreds of other girls here! He could have been looking at Ally or the Blondie beside me. She keeps trying to tell herself it wasn't her and that he was looking at someone else because she didn't want to get her hopes up for nothing!  

They start singing 'Same Mistakes' and Keana holds out her sign. She looks at Ally who is also holding her sign that simply says 'I Love You'. Hers was a bit more interesting and says 'You Stole My Heart.'

  She catches Harry looking her direction through out the next 3 songs. As much as she hope he is looking at her, she knows it cant be true. She's not the one with pounds of make-up!  She eventually put her sign down and just smiled, clapped and cheer.

  "Alright, Its time for a break!" Zayn shouts. "Here is a performance from our good friend Luke!"   A short guy walks out and starts playing drums. Some people leave to go get food or to use the bathroom. But Keana just lets her mind wander.... I wonder what they are doing back there....