Niall Horan 2

The next day Rose woke up early and when out side to her hot-tub.She slowly stepped in and turned on the jets full blast. She relax for a half an hour and then went to shower. After when she was all ready for the day she still had an three hours until she would meet with Niall. To pass the time she decided to creep all the boys of One Direction on her twitter. She saved Niall for last and went to see all the others. They just had tweets about their new album coming out. Lastly, she went to Niall's page. His latest tweet said 'I just met an amazing girl! If everyone could be as kind as her, we would have a perfect world.' She blushed. She had a feeling it was about her. 

The time flew by and soon it was time to meet with Niall. She walked back to the coffee shop to see him waiting outside the door with his hood up. She slowly waved and he took down his hood.

"Hey! I have a better idea. Lets go see a movie instead!" He said.

She agreed and they got into his car that was near the doors. He drove to the small theater they had in town and he bought their tickets to Marvels 'Avengers'. They shares a popcorn and took seat in the back of the theater. The trailers ended and the movie began to play. Niall leaned over and whispered in her ear,

''So how long have you lived in califonia?"

"For four years now" she smiled.

"Cool, the boys and I had two concerts here that we have already done so I'm leaving soon," he frowned.

Rose's face fell. She just met him and they would only get to see each other for a few days. "Oh and then where do you go?"

Niall smiled "Where ever!"

She laughed then turned her attention back to the TV. The movie ended quickly and they left. It was getting late again sadly. Niall looked at his watch and sighed. "He have hardly done anything! Would you stay out a little late?"

Rose thought for a moment then nodded, "sounds good."

"Why don't we go to the beach? Just walk around a bit and talk?"

They got into the car and drove to the nearest beach. They walked along for awhile and talked.

"So your single right?" Niall asked quietly.

"Um yeah. Actually my boyfriend dumped me a few weeks ago." She forced a small smile.

"Oh, well he made a mistake." He whispered.

Rose pretended not to notice. Suddenly Niall grabbed her hand and pulled her down to the ground with him. He put a finger up to his lips and pointed over to a spot on the beach. Two people sat there cuddled on the sand.

"I think that's Liam with the girl he likes!" He laughed quietly.

They quietly walked back the way they came. Niall grabbed her hand and helped her up the steep hill of sand. Once they where in the car they sat for a while.

"So, that song I was writing that you helped me with. I wrote the second verse! Want to hear it?"

"Definantly!" Rose smiled.

Niall cleared his throat and sang what they had wrote yesterday then got to the second verse and sang, "What 'chu doing? Girl the music sounds so good, When your moving. Let me take you higher, let me move it cause hey hey pretty girl, I believe it."

Rose clapped enthusiastically and yelled "Encore!!!". Niall laughed then kissed her on the cheek. 

"Thanks for the help love, now lets get you home." He smiled.

They drove in silence because all Rose could think about was that little kiss on the cheek. He was so sweet and kind to her. It was almost like it was fate for them to meet. By the time she got home it was midnight. They said their good nights then she went to bed.

The next morning she woke up early and went on her twitter. She tweeted Niall and wrote her number and signed it with a 'R'. Moments later her phone lit up. 

'Hey Its Niall! Thanks for your number! Now I can ask if you want to hang out again later?"

"Defiantly!" she wrote back.