Louis Tomlinson 1

Alice walked though the streets crying. Her boyfriend just broke up with her and she felt like all hope was lost. She sat down on a bench and waited until she ran out of tears. She waited for her friend to text back to comfort her but it never came. She didn't know how to deal with this. She was just about to move in with this guy but now she will have to stay at her parents while she attends college. She groaned and started walking again. She headed towards the club where she planned on having a few drinks and maybe dancing by herself.

When she got there she could hear the music playing from outside. There was a line of people waiting to get in but she didn't feel like waiting. A friend of hers used worked here and had showed her a different way in. She went around back and jiggled the door handle on the emergency exit door that's alarm didn't work. She entered by the girls bathroom and got in unseen. She casually walked to the mini bar and ordered a Margarita. When a the waiter put it down in front of her she took a big sip.  She didn't know what to do with herself now. She thought it was true love between them but she must have thought wrong. Instead of proposing he dumped her.

She downed her second glass and ordered another. After spilling all her emotions to the waitress who was serving her, she decided to dance. A popular song came on and she started to whip her hair around and shake her hips. When a guy came up behind her to dance with her she quickly went back and sat down. She didn't feel like doing anything like that now.

After a few more drinks she started feeling really tipsy. She ran onto the dance floor and threw herself and any guy that was there. She started feeling lighter and she felt free, until the walls started spinning and she fell over. The people danced around her, obviously not caring.

She stood back up slowly and started walking back to the bar. When she asked for another drink they told her no because she had to many already. She grumbled and started walking towards the door. Just before she reached the door, she started falling again. Before she hit the ground, someone caught her. She looked at the guy who had his hand around her waist supporting her. He was cute. He looked about her age. Before she could say anything she felt like she was going to throw up. He helped her to the bathroom and held her hair while she threw up in the toilet. When she was done, the stranger helped her into his car. She got scared and started to freak out but before she could run, she passed out again.