Chapter 11

Chapter 11

The rest of the night was hilarious. Christian and I brushed off what had happened in the kitchen and were just ignoring Ronnie. Yes I know, it was probably rude but hey, she started it…

Hardly anyone was actually watching the movies anymore and we had competitions of throwing food in the air and catching it in our mouths. Ronnie wasn’t too happy… We would each cheer each other on and laugh at nothing. It was honestly one of the best nights of my life. Christian and I would break out into random tickling sessions where we would each nearly die. It was so good to laugh so hard that tears rolled down my face. I hadn’t done that in so long.

“Stop!” I cried as Christian continued to pinch my side and I squeezed away, ending up next to Keely and Iris who both prank were calling someone. It was like a massive sleepover… “Christian! Stop!” I screamed and I felt tears running out the side of my eyes as I squirmed away from him and got up before stumbling through all the bean bags. No one even cared because we were just doing the exact same thing; going crazy. I jumped over a few people’s legs laughing but Oscar lifted his and I tripped over, face first into an empty bean bag.

“You’re welcome.” He laughed as Christian tickled me from behind. I couldn’t stop laughing, it was like suffocating…in chocolate. Harsh yet hilarious. Christian finally stopped and I turned over, my hair was completely crazy. Christian pushed it out of my face and I smiled up at him. I reached up and grabbed his cheeks, kind of like a grandma would to her grandkids. I wiggled them around.

“Aw Christian, your so cute when your laughing.” I said in a weird voice…I swear we were all drunk on sugar...

After completely acting like drunk lunatics, all our energy was gone and we both sat on the bean bag again, puffing and clutching our stomachs. I focused back on the movie that was playing, realizing it was ‘The Hobbit’. I watched it until my eyelids felt so heavy that I couldn’t keep them open. They closed and everything went black. There was no light. No sound. Just pure, peaceful darkness…

Christian 

I looked over at Nora, her eyes were closed and her breathing had slowed. I smiled at her sleeping face. She looked so…peaceful.

“Nora.” I whispered as I nudged her gently. “Nora wake up.” She took in a sudden deep breath and her eyes opened. She blinked at the bright light of the TV in the darkness and then her eyes flicked to me. A smile twitched onto her lips before she let out a yawn.

“Sorry.” She said and I chuckled.

“Don’t apologize. Your sleepy voice is so cute.”

Nora

“Shut up.” I laughed, smiling up at him and rubbing my eyes. I looked up to see that they were now watching Mean Girls. I couldn’t help but laugh slightly. I reached into my pocket and pulled out my phone. It was 3:45 in the morning. Wow this basically is a massive movie marathon sleepover!

“Wow, check it out.” Christian whispered and nudged me before pointing to the couch. I looked over to see a girl curled up next to Oscar, his arm was around her and her head rested against his chest. Cute.

“Aw, that’s cute.” I said before looking back at my phone.

“That’s not cute!? Oscar’s engaged!” Christian explained. I snapped my vision towards him.

“Dude! No way!” I exclaimed before chuckling as I sounded so…gangster? “Who would have thought!?” I whispered. My eyes scanned around the room. Only a few people were awake.