5: Bad for his health

Spent my life in the dark for the sake of you and me

__________________

You need to live your life Clin. He says softly. I can't see you broken everyday like this it burns my heart

Dean-

No Akai. I'm serious you need to live your life and move on. Don't cry for me please. Please Akai. I'm not worthy of your tears, I'm not worthy of your love. His eyes staring at me deep and lovingly. What is this feeling in me, it beats roughly making my chest heavy and sore.

Dean please you can't leave me again. You're all I want, the only one I want.

Clin Akai you will move on from me and smile that smile of peace. Please Clin. Please. Please Clin. Please~

The voice starts fading away from me. No please no! Dean please don't leave me again! Come back! Come back!

"Come back!" I jolt in a rush. The sound of a hawk hawking breaks my from my fuzzy confused dream. My mouth hangs open and I look around.

Why am I outside?

I sit up and see that it's raining but for some reason it's not touching me. It's not touching me because of this umbrella... Where did it come from? It's all black and the initials on the hook are 'KN'. Someone probably saw me sleeping under the rain and had mercy. I quickly get up stretching my muscles and dashing out the graveyard with the umbrella.

Just the thought that somebody saw me on the floor and gave me an umbrella makes me turn pink. How could I be so stupid and sleep outside?

A few minutes later I make it to my street. By the looks of the soundless street I'm assuming it's early morning. That means, another day without Dean. Another day to try and figure out who I am.

I jiggle the key in my little apartment door and it opens. I place the umbrella down and make my way to my room. It's always a struggle to get back on my feet especially when I'm knocked down. It's a struggle to live life without the one you love.

_________

Namjoon sits on his office chair typing away focused on getting the work right and done. He prints out various of copy pages and puts it in his binder file, it's safe to have more than one copy. He is so engrossed in his work that he doesn't notice his manager, Banse.

"Is it just me or have I been seeing you longer then usual here in the office?" Namjoon gets startled.

Namjoon looks away from his copies and to his boss. "What do you mean by that?"

"Judging from the check in site, I've noticed that you've been working overtime for the last couple of weeks," Banse sighs and sits across from Namjoon.

Everyone knew what happened to his wife. It was on page 6 of all newspapers. Banse knows how Namjoon felt about his wife and ever since she passed he had become a man of work. He can't change anything about it because he acknowledges that more clients seemed to be interested and active in their site. Namjoon had now become dedicated and shown full commitment.

Anything to clear his mind of his wife was to become a workaholic monster. As much as it was good for business, it was bad for his health. Banse didn't anything worse to happen to the business or Namjoon.

Banse sighs again and whips the gloomy look of his face, "We have a new client, a very important client might I add. From over seas. She sent in her work on FAX." A wide smile appears on his face, Namjoon on the other hand thought about all the editing he would have to do.

"I'm already busy with a number of previews, can I decline?" Namjoon asks getting back to typing on the computer. "Plus overseas clients are a piece of work,"

"I'm sorry Namjoon but she asked for you personally." Namjoon looks shocked but its quickly gone as he nods. "Great, I'll FAX it to you - oh yes before I forget." Banse lingers on the door way. "The manuscript you wanted for El's is here," Banse puts the file he was holding on Namjoon's desk.

Namjoon takes a deep and long breath and sighs looking at the manuscript. He looks at the clock and goes back to typing. He still has time.

________

The sun slowly starts to sink into the world leaving a beautiful hue. Today it seemed to be peaceful, no rain and no pain, just some wind.

I ended my shift a few minutes ago and decided to go to the graveyard. What a long day it was. I fix my white dress so it can cover some of my thighs. The uniform we waitresses have to wear is completely overruled, dresses that reach mid thigh and heels that could break ankles - ridiculous. I take of my heels and put on my pumps walking much quicker.

The graveyard is empty as usually at this hour but there's a person. A man. His standing by the grave right next to Dean's one.

My note:

Yeah! I won in the #Loveyourselfawards!
I wasn't expecting to win but I did.💃💃💃 Thank you guys for giving my book a chance, I feel honoured💟 ✋✋