22: Why do you smell like blood?

I've got my real people here by my side. Only.

____________________________________

Taehyung's pov

"Status Jay." the knife in my hand presses down on the table, my eyes on the timid girl tied up. I look away from her red pouring thighs and straight into her eyes.

"Where's your daddy babygirl?" I ask her once again, gently this time. Her eyes are swollen and she keeps gagging shaking her head hard.

"You'll never find him!" She screeches out spitting out blood biting down on her lip hard. "Do whatever you want with me but I'll never tell you, you monster!"

I stare at her for a while considering maybe she'll give in but her eyes are straight and even though her body is shaking she is determined.

I snicker walking to her with the knife in my hand. "You're not the only one with a mouth on this earth. I can simply get my answer from somebody else." I waste no time quickly thrusting the knife deeply in her throat fully making blood splatter and explode out viciously.

Watching her mouth hanging and throbbing eyes, I feel a glimpse of pain. This wouldn't have happened if she was honest to me. I push the knife in harder bending down to kiss her check before pulling out. "None of this would've happened if you just told me where your dad is." I whisper to her unconscious body.

I turn around gently placing the knife back on the table, the crew handling the cleaning up and disposing of the girl.

"Where should we put her?" Jimin asks. "We can't leave her on the street and make it look like rape. She barely goes out. Gotta keep that in mind."

"Her home. In the Bath tub. I don't know Jimin." I answer turning back to them. "Make it seem like she slipped and cut her neck. Leave everything else clean."

Jimin smirks. "You want us to make a knife wound look like suicide? What? She stabbed herself on the neck? She fell on the toilet seat and cut her throat deeply?" Jimin raises his brow.

"Figure something out Jimin." I advice annoyed.

He's always been the artist, in fact the special effect artist who makes a murder look like an accident. The cover man. A lot of the time he succeeds, few times he fails. When he does fail, there's a whole investigation crew that we have to watch out for. If we're very careful nothing is traced back to us, but if it does we're very careful in interrogations. After all, there's no physical hard proof that we were involved.

I walk to the other table with a towel. I clean my arm and face removing the smashes of blood, before removing the shirt I'm wearing replacing it with the clean white t-shirt Akai chose for me.

"Jay," I capture the attention of the stale man in the corner. "If I remember correctly I asked you something,"

"You did. I was waiting till you finished," he answers smoothly with a smile.

"Don't make me wait."

He chuckles. "I dropped Namjoon home as requested and Akai is sleeping in your VIP area, last I checked,"

"Good." I say walking past Jay out the door.

"Boss, I should mention this but Namjoon is suspicious to me." Jay says out loud.

"He's a good guy. A friend." I answer mindlessly nodding my head and leaving him to help the others. As soon as I exit the double doors Jungkook steps out of his corner walking alongside me.

Jungkook has always been slick and is always Slick. Besides Jay being my main right hand Jungkook is placed in the similar position. I trust him. In more ways then one, he's similar to me. He trusts me.