25: We have to find this rat

I need you to give me your time, but not wanna be mine. Are you down to be a distraction baby

_____________________________

I laugh lightly listening to Taehyung sing seeing him move around. He recently dyed his hair blue which I can't get over. It makes him look beautifully handsome.

"Come here before that cream dries up on your skin and makes you itchy." I tell him going over to the bed watching him bounce on it.

I straddle his waist delicately moving my fingers along his skin to smoothen the cream deeper on his face.

I feel his hands on my waist just resting their..maybe an attempt to reassure me that he's not as deadly as the story he told me last night or this morning.

"You've put this on my face for a month and a half and I can honestly say my skin has been much smoother and clearer." He says getting up once I'm done going over to the mirror to pat his face and fix himself up. "What is it?"

"I made it myself, my skin really had lots of rush edges and no cream would help my features so I found out what my skin likes and decided to cook up a little lotion cream for it." I say while lacing up my shoes.

"I'm speechless wow," he says holding onto the little cream. "What is in it?"

"Do not judge me," I laugh lightly. "Coconut milk, coconut water, regular water and also a tip of baby's condensed milk, nut oil and uhm Jin's tea." I chuckle lightly walking past him out the door. I hear him gasp while following me once he's done with his buttons.

[A/n: This isn't a real cream... Don't try it at home.]

"I will judge you. Jin's tea?"

"Yeah it was on special and I got the herbs he was using to make the tea and found out that it was vitamin E6 like avocado and helped with repairs of soars, scars and all that. I gave it a try and bam." I laugh lightly walking next to him.

"Now that I notice, you take really good care of your skin and body Apple doll," he notes his finger sliding down my arm. "I like that you can take care of me too,"

I'm about to respond but his phone rings. He looks at the phone and curses. "Alright Apple doll I think Jay is downstairs already. You go ahead without me I'll meet you downstairs,"

I nod my head and take my bag. Today for some reason he wanted to treat me. I didn't understand and I still don't understand but I'm ready for everything he's got to give today. This might be the last time I'll ever spend with him again.

Once I'm downstairs I walk out the lobby greeting the door man and meeting Jay by the car. I smile slightly.

"Hey," I greet. He stands straight opening the backseat door. I slide in the back watching him as he takes the drivers seat.

"Where's Zha?" He asks suddenly.

"He'll be out in a minute," I answer.

"Gives me time."

"For what?" I ask suspiciously as he sharply turns around facing me.

"Akai I'm being tracked." He states. "Your buddy, I figured is Namjoon. He's gone to the police hasn't he?"

I stare at him in shock not being able to say anything. He rubs his face and sits back properly on his seat. "This is becoming too dangerous Akai," he says. "If Zha finds out about this, he won't even care if Namjoon's his friend or whatever. His gonna kill him. So please Akai, stop your friend while he's still alive,"

"Jay but I need to know the truth. You can't expect me to stop when I'm this close-"

"To what? Honestly Akai if you haven't noticed Zha's more into you then he's ever been with any woman he's met," he sighs looking out the window. "Consider this as a warning. This won't end well."