21: Slick

I need you to respect it, even if you don't like it

_____________________

Akai's pov

I can see one of Zha's man leading a man to the V.I.P area. I wonder if it's the person they've been talking about. If what I heard was right than tonight they will 'capture' him. But I'm not sure if this is the guy since they leading him upstairs...this is fishy plus the time is too early.

"KiKi!" Loona pulls me back away from the curtains and into her arms. "I seriously still can't believe I'm filling in for you. The one and only legend KiKi," I laugh at her enthusiasm. I definitely did miss that. Loona is the only true friend I had in this business. I never had to compete with her as she wasn't shallow like that.

"You'll do great," I encourage. "After all you and I were the best ones here,"

"Only except that I wasn't in the running show unless you were," she mentions.

"And that's why you need this recognition. Once The big boss sees how much they love 'me' when you're on stage. You can just take off the mask and prove to him that it was you and not me and that you're the best," I state.

"Asking me to fill in for you is one thing but asking me to actually fill the position you created for yourself is another. Heck Kiki you became a legend. The trio bitches still talk about you,"

I laugh at that. "Don't tell me the trio bitches are still here?"

"And they get the more money,"

"Don't worry about the money. Once you get my role you'll never lack anything. All the money you want will be yours. Just don't remove that mask," I tell her.

Even though I'm back at this strip club, I'm not performing. I promised Namjoon and myself that I wouldn't head back in this life. I just came here because Taehyung has business here.

Who knew that all along Taehyung owned part of this club? If I were still working here then I'm sure that I would've met him sooner or later. We were always gonna meet.

She lets go and rolls her eyes underneath the black bunny mask. "Don't worry. I will not let this mask fall off my face. It'll be an honour to dance in your place, and get the money you were supposed to get. It would be nice to earn higher then those trio bitches,"

I keep laughing as I take the lead when opening the door to the changing room. Of course the trio is seated on the round couch, their eyes all go to me and they bust in anger.

"Why are you here?" Seolhyun asks with disgust.

A few yelps are heard along with greetings I never thought I missed from the others strippers. The trio bitches, however, all have frowns on their faces.

"Heard you were missing me, so I had to come back." I smile at the trio bitches on the chair.

Choa, Seolhyun and Nayeon all stare at me with evil eyes. The trio bitches classic look.

"We don't care," Choa stands up walking to the mirror and fixing her bra.

"You will," I state half closing the door. "Once my big large boobs start taking in all the money again,"