19: Hate my body for reacting to this

Can't run from myself, Never thought I need help, baby but I do
____________________________________

"So what did you find out?" Namjoon asks and sits opposite from me with a mug in his hand. He's barely even looking at me, instead he's focused on what ever his drinking.

He refused to come to the cafe today, so I figured I'd come to him instead.

"Namjoon, before I show you anything. I just-"

"Honestly," he sighs dreadfully running his hand down his face. "Work has really been stressful and trying to keep up with you has become draining. One minute you're ready - the next you don't even bother with me."

"That's not true Namjoon. Everyday out there-" I look at him feeling hurt. "It's only been 3 weeks. I'm trying to be f-"

"All I want right now, is to hear about my wife. My dead wife and the progress of what you've gathered. Please.." he looks at me finally but his words sting. "If you can do that, I'd be very much happy,"

I nod my head opening up my bag bringing out a small folio. "It's not much, but it's a start,"

I remove the photos of the all the men working in the crew with Taehyung along with their names and profiles. I found these in Taehyung's warehouse office. I took it immediately without looking back.

"It's just there profile. Nothing else..not even their code names. Which by the way, they only speak with codes. Their all situated in their own task. There's the handy members, cover members and main men that stand by Zha."

For some reason even though I might be exposing Taehyung I can't bring myself to tell Namjoon that Taehyung is actually Zha. I want to keep his identity at least; if anything the killer of his wife isn't Zha.

I hope so.

"We'll start with the Handy crew. They are like body guards–"

"You don't have to read them," he snatches the stack in my hand along with the pictures on the table. "I'll show these to the detectives,"

"You can't they're original copies."

He gets up from the table walking away to some area in his trailer. I wait for him on the table still bewildered by his behaviour and how he's being around me. What is wrong with him?

He returns back with the red folio and lays it on the table. "Thank you," he turns around to leave. "You know the way out."

"Namjoon. Really?" I stand up walking to him. He has his back to me blocking me from seeing his face. "What's going on?"

"Akai. I don't like this. I don't like that you're sleeping with him." He says honestly. "I don't like how you've changed just for his attention. I certainly don't like that you're the only woman there. I seriously don't know what to think of you anymore. Jay, then Zha and now Taehyung not to forget I'm a part of the list," he lifts up four of his fingers. "This isn't sitting well with me,"

"Namjoon please don't say that." I walk up to him holding his shirt, he tries to move away but I grip onto his shirt. "Okay look, I admit that I didn't know it would be this intense being with them. But I am closer then you think. He's office has all the ans-"

"We can find another way Akai. This can't be the only resort." He insists.

Without my heels I actually have too look up to him. "I hate saying this but it is. I've tried not giving him my body but it didn't end well. I promise to work faster. The detectives have a start already.. just a little more information about what he does then I'll stop."

"Try not to expose yourself and your body too much." He holds my shaky hands tightly, removing them from his shirt and turns around. "I see you're refusing to back down. Even if it's hurting me I'll let you do your thing."

___________________

"Zha please," I tilt my head far back avoiding his lips.

He goes for my neck his tongue grazing around before sucking. I squirm, trying to move away from his hand holding me in place, on top of his office table. I bite my lip refraining from moaning.

"What's wrong Apple doll?" He asks.

I shake my head.

"You don't want it?"

I nod my head hoping he'll stop, but no, it makes him much more rougher. He grips my thighs forcing them to part placing himself in between.

"Please Zha don't do this now. I'm not in the mood," I plead. He looks back into my eyes but with same lust in his.

"Okay," he nods his head. "Not my dick. But let my fingers do it?"

(Warning:smut ahead)

I can't describe how I'm feeling, but right now as Zha is pumping his two long fingers in me all I can do is moan out loud encouraging him to go deeper.

I feel guilty for enjoying this.

"Stop," I say breathlessly still panting feeling his fingers curling in me.

He digs deeper squeezing my neck with his other hand while watching me with an exasperated look. He's enjoying this. He finds pleasure in making me flattered.

"I'm not in the mood," I let out closing my eyes tightly gagging.

He laughs a little. "Your lips say that but your body.." with one more flick of his finger my body vibrates and I collapse under his touch letting out a yelp of pleasure. "Enjoys it,"

My thighs are shaking feeling his fingers leave my core and he kneels down dipping his mouth around and wiping my juices with his tongue.

I hate my body for reacting to this.

Thankfully he comes to a stop as I pour out again. He laughs and kisses my lips making me taste how sweet I am. I turn my head away trying to catch my breath.

He kisses my cheek smiling. "That was nice. Lay on the chair and rest, I'll be back," I nod my head watching him as he leaves.

________________________________