» T R U T H

Without anyone noticing, Will and Frankie had managed to escape to the swing set they met at. Will feels weird about everything going on around him, he doesn't even know where to start.

Oh, wait. Yes he does.

"Who was the person standing next to you in class today? I know you saw them— you were talking to them. And who were those people on Halloween? Mike walked right through one of them— no one else can see them, but you can—" Will frantically starts.

Frankie stares at him in shock.

"You can see them?!" She interrupts, "without the piano?!"

"The piano?"

The next few minutes are filled with Frankie explaining everything. Halloween, the piano solo, the ghosts, how Steve knows now.

"—but the only way others can see them in ghost form, is with the piano solo— but you can see them without it?!" Frankie exclaims, nearly falling off her swing.

Will is silently trying to wrap his head around everything.

"I-I— yes."

"That would be because you're in love with him," Tony casually states, appearing behind Frankie.

Will lets out a terrified scream and falls back, out of his swing.

Alex appears, crouching beside him.

"Oh dear, are you alright?" It questions.

Will screams again, standing up and frantically grabbing onto Frankie. Frankie is laughing hysterically, holding her stomach.

"You guys scared the crap out of him!" Frankie snorts.

Wait.

"I'm not in love with him, Tony!" Frankie defends, realizing the ghosts accusations.

"Are so," Tony hums.

Frankie rolls her eyes.

"Will, this is Tony. And that's Alex," she gestures to the two ghosts.

Will nods a little, still trying to take in everything.

"And you're ghosts?"

"Indeed," Alex hums.

Will opens his mouth to answer more questions, but they disappear in a blink of the eye.

"They do that a lot," Frankie explains, "they come and go as they please."

"Well, this is weird. I've been through weird things, but this is weird."

Frankie coughs a little, suddenly feeling as though her throat is dry. One cough turns into 4, then 6, then 9, then until it's enough to be considered an asthma attack.

Will's eyes widen.

"Are you alright?" He questions, patting the girl's back.