» Volume 3

It all happened so fast, Frankie barely had time to react. Will had what the others called an "episode", they all said it was a normal occurrence lately, just not this serious.

They could say whatever they want to her. She knows that whatever just happened, it isn't just a flashback.

"Listen, you can tell me whatever you want, but what just happened was not a flashback," Frankie argues, clearly bothered by the boy's constant denial of the situation.

Joyce Byers had already came and rushed back home with Will before she had the chance to make sure he was alright. She was disappointed to say the least

"It happens a lot," Lucas insists. "We're seriously telling you the truth, Frankie."

"Whatever," She grumbles, storming to the parking lot.

"Listen, you don't know anything about, Will! Just because he likes you doesn't give you an automatic pass to think you know us," Mike shouts after her.

For once, instead of handling the situation with a leveled head, she turns and walks back towards Mike. He stumbles back in surprise, not expecting her to resppnd.

She gets right into his face, and he can't do anything but swallow the lump in his throat.

Max debates whether to jump in, or stay out of it.

"You don't get to treat me like shit because you're sad, Micheal Wheeler. I know the truth. I know everything," she squints sharply at him. "You don't get to take your self hatred out on me."

The next thing she does, only mike can see. His eyes widen so much, and a billion question run through his mind.

She slides her watch up a bit, revealing the tattooed numbers on her skin. She doesn't even give him an opportunity to react before she swings her leg around and continues to the parking lot.

The boy's stand dumb founded, watching as her backpack bounces behind her. Lucas and Dustin are oblivious to what she showed Mike.

"What do you think she meant by knowing the 'truth'?" Dustin hums.

Mike stands completely still, staring down the hall in disbelief.

"Mike?" Lucas calls, trying to bring forth the boy's attention.

Mike won't budge. Not after what he just saw.