B L O O D

"She got him to talk, he's still in there," Hopper reassures.

"She got him too do a little more than just talk," Mike mumbles.

Joyce glances over at him questioningly, and Jim sends the boy a 'shut-up' look. Her motherly instincts kick in, and she looks at Hopper expectantly. She wants to know just exactly Mike meant with that comment.

"What is he talking about?" She demands.

"Look, it's not really important—"

"If it has to do with Will, it's important. So, explain," she demands.

Hopper looks more than embarrassed, rubbing his hands into his face as he gives in.

"He kissed her."

"He— He what?!" She reels back in shock.

"I told you it wasn't important!"

They continue trying to find answers, but the entire time, Joyce feels absolutely uncomfortable by knowing that her son isn't as small and frightful as she originally thought. Maybe the shadow monster was giving him that unexpected courage or something.

After about 30 minutes, the kids finally decode the message.

'I M S O R RY C L O S E G A T E'

Just as they read it out loud, the phone behind them rings loudly.

Everyone moves desperately to shut it off, sharing a nervous look.

Then, everyone comes rushing back into the house just as howling begins to take place. They're coming. They found them.

"Frankie? You alright?" Steve questions, immediately nudging the girl into the corner of the room.

"I'm—"

Before she even gets the sentence out, she begins to cough violently, spitting blood into her hands over and over.

Jonathan rushes over to help, which includes patting her on the back alongside Steve.

Nancy moves to actually help, grabbing a glass of water and rushing to her.

When Frankie stops coughing, she doesn't even bother wiping her mouth before chugging the glass of whatever with every last ounce of energy in her. She pulls back gasping for air, eyes watered to the brim.

"That's it, you're resting," Steve demands.

This time, she doesn't even fight it— but Nancy pulls them out of their trance.

"Now isn't exactly the best time," the older girl states just as another howl sounds.

Steve and her look around them.

"You're probably right," he nods.

Hopper rushes in with weapons, asking Jonathan if he can shoot. When he hesitates, Nancy steps in like a badass and takes the gun for him.

They stare at the front door in anticipation, but Frankie feels a weird energy near by.

Something familiar.

Loud noises and thumps come from around the house, leaving everyone to turn every which way on high alert.

Then, a dead demo-dog flies through the window.

In walks 011.

Before her and Mike can have a reunion, Frankie and her share a look.

"Jane?"

"Frankie?"

And then, Frankie blacks out.