F I N .

Hello, friend! Yet another book finished

You can skip this part if you'd like, but I would really like to just sit down and talk for a sec. I mean, wow. This is really freaking crazy for me.

I've been working on this book since early November of last year, and it has been a JOURNEY. For a long time, I contemplated if I should even keep writing it, having lost interest for a bit. Plus, school barely gave me any opportunities to write, but none of that stopped me.

I managed to pull through and convince myself to continue the book.

Not only has this been the longest book chapter wise, it has been SO time consuming. I mean, really, 8-9 months worth of time there!

I know that might not be much to some of you, but it's the longest I've ever spent! I'm a very easily unmotivated person, so I'm just happy I finished at all.

This book means SO much to me. I've met a lot of good people through here, had a lot of good support, and just got to know readers better based on their comments! (I really love when you guys comment.)

Thank you so much for sticking with me through this ride, and for putting up with my small vacations.

This is my first ST book, and hopefully not the last. For now, feel free to check out my other books, and feel free to contact me.

The best place to reach me is through twitter! My @ is in my bio. ❤️

Well, this is it. I truly feel my heart throbbing.

I suppose this is goodbye to Frankie for me. It was fun writing her.

Well...have a good day. ❤️

-🐝