1 | flying dildo

"Taehyung get your ass up", Yoongi demanded, smacking his hands onto Taehyung's desk. Taehyung raised his head in confusion.

"What the hell? Has class ended?", he questioned in a low mumble, one of his eyes still shut.

"Yeah maybe you should of been paying attention", Hoseok appeared next to Yoongi.

Taehyung rolled his eyes, knowing damn well that Hoseok was probably playing on his phone the entire lesson.

"Dude we're going to the canteen", Yoongi finally called out as he and Hoseok walked towards the door, "try catch up once you're fully awake"

Taehyung nodded, pretending to pack up his stuff. As soon as the 2 boys were out of sight, he let his head fall back down onto the desk, continuing his much needed slumber.

+

He woke up to a ruler prodding his face. His eyes widened as soon as he saw who it was poking him. He quickly jumped up onto his feet and bowed clumsily.

"O-oh hello sir, hows it going?", He chuckled, awkwardly scratching the back of his neck.

The middle aged man in front of him glowered, "Kim Taehyung, can you explain why you're sleeping here? Better yet, WHY YOU'VE SLEPT THROUGH LUNCH ALL THE WAY INTO MY NEXT CLASS?"

Thats when Taehyung glanced around the room and saw the amused faces sitting in the desks around him. But he only recgonised a few faces, some he shared classes with, but definitely not this class, maths.

Taehyung cleared his throat, "well, Mr Choi... the thing is..."

He noticed the wide open door that was only a few metres away.

"I have a DentistAppointmentBye" he gushed,  dashing towards the door and into the hallway.

"KIM TAEHYUNG", Mr Choi's voice roared over his sniggered class.

Taehyung ran down the hall, stopping at a row of lockers to catch his breath.

"TAEHYUNG get back here!"

He let out a groan as he heard thudding footsteps behind him.

Shit he's chasing me?! Doesn't he have a class to teach?!!

Taehyung started running again.

He's always had it out for me

Taehyung burst out the front entrance of the school, with Mr Choi close behind.

He zigzagged across the basketball court, trying not to get in the way of some kids in his year who must of ditched class to play basketball.

"Oh hey Tae whats up", Taehyungs friend, Jimin, appeared next to him, bouncing a basketball.

"Sup Jimin, not much. Oops gotta dash see you later!", he replied, increasing his speed as he noticed Mr Choi trying to reach out to grab the back of his shirt.

"Get your butts back to class", he heard Mr Choi tell the basketball boy.

"Uhhh no sir this is obviously part of p.e", he heard a boy pathetically make up an excuse.

Taehyung was now a fair bit in front of Mr Choi now, so he took the opportunity to stop and breathe.

That's when he noticed someone sitting on the fence a few metres to his left. They were holding something weird in their hand, throwing it up and catching it a few times.

Taehyung squinted, recognizing the boy on the fence. He was in his maths class, But he didn't know his name. He didn't know anyone in his maths class apart from Hoseok and Yoongi.

Wait a second- what the fuck was that they were holding? Because from this angle it kinda looks like a dil-

"I've finally- got... you!", Mr Choi panted, interrupted Taehyungs thoughts, he was standing right behind him about to grab him.

Taehyung would of started running again, but out of the corner of his eye he saw a sudden movement from the boy on the fence and he froze in curiosity.

Suddenly there was something hurtling through the air, towards Taehyung's face.

"Ow what the fuck!", He cursed as the object hit his forehead. It felt rubbery. Taehyung rubbed his head in confusion.

"Damn it!", the boy on the fence cursed, "my aim fucking sucks"

Taehyung stared down at the ground where the rubbery object had landed.

And it was now clear what it was.

"Did you just throw a dildo at me?", Taehyung turned to the boy his eyes wide, "a dildo of all things?"

The boy quickly jumped down from the fence, picking up the dildo along his way,

"Ah shit wrong person...... RUN!"

"KIM TAEHYUNG AND JEON JUNGKOOK, GET BACK HERE", Mr Choi bellowed as the 2 boys sprinted away.

[ idk what im doing hope you enioy, also this book probably has lots of swearing coz I love swearing so yeah, and beware some dumbass shit might happen

edit 7/10/19: ok so yeah some pretty fucking weird unrealistic dumb shit happens so like don't question it, im pretty happy with the general plot and how it turned out so lol please try not to stop reading at the start (and throughout) when the cringy unrealistic shit happens :3 ]