50| shot

"Give me the keys to the car if you wanna live", The man held his gun against Yoongi's forehead, pushing him against the back of the caravan.

"Bold of you to assume I want to live", Yoongi answered back smoothly, blinking his eyes as if he was bored, with the ghost of a smirk on his lips.

"Give me the keys or I'm gonna shoot", the man replied in anger.

Jungkook and Taehyung watched in horror, hiding behind a parked car.

"Shit shit shit he's gonna shoot", Taehyung whisper-shouted, "What the fuck are we gonna do?!?"

"Jimins on the way back to the mansion to tell the others", Jungkook replied, uncertainly, "They'll be here soon"

"But not in time, it's gonna take forever", Taehyung pointed out, "look he's really fucking mad-"

The man continued prodding Yoongi with the gun, "Give me the fucking keys you teenaged brat", he demanded, beginning to lose his temper. The 2 men behind him snarled.

Yoongi knew not to tell them he didn't have the keys, other wise they'd go running after Jimin.

"No", Yoongi finally said, "I'll never give them to you"

As soon as he answered, the man smacked Yoongi across the face with the gun.

"What about now?", he smirked, before nodding at the 2 men behind him.

The men lunged forward, slamming Yoongi against the caravan.

They kneed Yoongi in the stomach, and as he collapsed they grabbed him harshly by the throat, pulling him up and forcing him to continue standing, as another one punched him in the jaw.

He received many more blows, and kicks in the stomach.

When he fell to the ground a second time, they pulled him up again. And it repeated, again.

It was ruthless.

Taehyung and Jungkook, watched this in horror. They were frozen, in their spots. They wanted to run forward and stop it, but they knew it was no use. They'd all get beaten up, and possibly killed, and then no one could help them.

"Fuck... you", Yoongi cussed at them with all the breath he had left, spitting blood onto the grass. His nose was bleeding, and so was his mouth. The skin above his eyebrow had split and blood oozed out. And both his eyes were gonna swell soon.

"Disrespectful little shit", The man with the gun said, "Didn't your parents tell you to respect your elders"

Yoongi snorted, letting out a shaky breath as he leaned against the caravan, blood dribbling down his chin.

"You don't deserve respect you old hag", Yoongi summoned the rest of his energy to say spitefully. He was gonna faint any second.

The man spat at Yoongi, "Oh you've really done it now kiddo", anger clear in his eyes.

He stepped back, and fired his gun.