4| rice cake job

[enjoy that beautiful picture of Hoseok]

"Mmmmmmmmmm yes oh god YESsSssssS"

"Why the fuck do you eat rice cakes so weirdly just shut the fuck up and chew", scowled Yoongi, looking up from his phone.

Taehyung finished his food, putting down his chopsticks with a satisfied smile.

"You're just jealous because you forgot your money", he grinned.

"You punk, do you wanna fight-", Yoongi pushed his chair out and stood up with an intimidating glare.

"-No ones gonna be fighting here please", Hoseok chirped in, chewing his food, "I've already witnessed a cat fight between two girls today at school and it was not pleasant"

Yoongi rolled his eyes and sat back down.

The 3 friends were sitting in the local rice cake restaurant after a hard day of achieving nothing at school.

"Yoongi you know i can buy you some rice cakes if your so mad about it", Taehyung offered, to which Yoongi immediately declined.

"I dont want to owe you", was his excuse.

"Aw come on we're besties-"

He coughed, "-i dont like you-"

"How have we been friends for half our lives if you don't like me", Taehyung deadpanned.

"Beats me"

Suddenly the door of the little shop jerked open and a group of girls strutted in.

Hoseok eyes trailed after them and the rice cake that was almost to his mouth fell down and landed back on his plate.

"Wow Hoseok at least be a bit more subtle", Taehyung whacked his shoulder.

"Wwhat? Oh shit no i just recognized one of them...", he stumbled over his words.

"Mmm ok"

Yoongi stood up and picked up his bag, "Well as much as I'd love to stay here with you... lovely people... i'd much rather be at home taking my afternoon nap so bye"

He waved goodbye and headed out the door.

Taehyung suddenly noticed a sign sitting on the counter at the front of the shop.

We're hiring

Well ok then.

"Hoseok, can you imagine me working at a shop like this?", He asked.

"No, everyone i've seen working here is attractive"

Taehyung grinned, "you're so right i should get a job here be right back thanks for the advice!"

He quickly jumped up onto his feet and walked to the front of the store.

"Hi how can I apply to work here", he asked the girl working at the counter, pointing over to the 'we're hiring' sign.

The girl looked at him blankly. She was about the same age as Taehyung but he didn't recognize her so she probably didn't go to the same school.

Randomly, her face broke into a sly smile, "Ah yes, come around here"

"Thanks", Taehyung stumbled round to the side of the counter she was on, "do you think i'll get the job-"

"You're hired!", she suddenly said, pulling off her apron and draping it over Taehyungs head, before rushing out around the counter and hurriedly out the door.

Taehyung stood there in confusion for a second, but soon a smirk worked its way onto his face. He leaned over the counter and called Hoseok's name.

"Guess who just got a job bitchhhhhh"

Hoseok hid his face in embarrassment as he stood up and walked out the door.