26| the threat

Taehyung bit into his burger, ignoring the looks he got from the 3 others.

"Thats your 3rd burger", Jin deadpanned.

"Well its not my fault you guys are boring me", Taehyung shrugged, putting his burger down.

"Eating when your bored isnt good for you", Namjoon said.

Taehyung raised his eyebrows, "And neither is selling exam answers but look at what we got here"

Out of the corner of his eye he saw Jungkook chuckle.

"Touché", Namjoon said, "Ok but seriously can you give us the USB?"

"Pshh so demanding", Taehyung replied, but he dug into his pocket and passed the USB to him, "Here".

Namjoon slid it into his bag, and then he and Jin smiled.

"Welcome to the team", they chorused.

"What?!", Jungkook looked at them in alarm, "He's joining the team as well?"

"Yeah i am got a problem with that?", Taehyung smirked, taking another bite of his burger.

"No, but why?", Jungkook replied in confusion.

"Eh i could do with some extra moolah, wait im getting a share of the profit right?", Taehyung turned to Jin.

Jin nodded.

"Sweet this doesnt seem like that bad of an idea"

The rest of the night was spend chatting. In that time, Namjoon informed them that they were gonna start selling the exam answers tomorrow.

Jungkook was the only one who noticed the scowling boy working behind the counter who kept staring at them.

Soon the diner shut and the worker kicked them out.

"Sheesh that worker annoyed the fuck out of me", Jungkook cursed, "He kept staring at us, anyone else notice?"

"Ugh i was gonna buy another burger", Taehyung complained.

"Lets go and chill at my house", Namjoon suggested, "Jin can make you a burger"

Taehyung looked at Jin in excitement.

"I'll try", Jin shrugged, and he and Namjoon led the way to Namjoons house with Jungkook and Taehyung trailing behind.

˚✧₊⁎❝᷀ົཽ≀ˍ̮ ❝᷀ົཽ⁎⁺˳✧༚

"Nooo you hang up", Taehyung fake giggled, holding his phone up.

"I cant fucking hang up coz my phones glitching so could you hang up and stop being so fucking weird why the hell did you call me", Yoongi cursed through the phone, "What the hell Taehyung?"

"Yoongi i've been thinking this for a long time but you look fineeee and-"

Jungkook suddenly grabbed Taehyung's phone and hung up.

"Jungkook you didn't let him finish the dare", Jin stopped laughing, and groaned.

They were currently sprawled on the ground of the living room, and had been playing a game of truth or dare for a while. Taehyung had been dared to call Yoongi and flirt with him.

"Oh my god", Namjoon suddenly laughed out, "Jungkook were you jealous?"

Taehyung felt his heart freeze, was he jealous?, then he laughed alone with Namjoon and Jin, "Dont worry Jungkook you're always be my number one", he teased.

Jungkook ears turned pink and he huffed, "whatever". But his face soon broke into a small smile.

"Okay Taehyung your turn to ask someone-", Jin started to say, but then his phone dinged, "wait a second".

He opened the new message and read it with a confused face.

Unknown:
Dont think we wont go down without a fight

"Er guys what do you think this means", Jin asked, showing them the screen.

They all shrugged their shoulders.

Jin replied.

Jin:
Sorry you have the wrong number

They carried on with their game.

"Jin truth or dare?", Taehyung asked. Jin was about to answer when his phone dinged again. He sighed, and read the text, then he froze.

Unknown:
Kim Seokjin. Dont try anything. We've been watching you, and we'll carry on watching you.

And then his phone rang. He hesitantly picked it up and put it on speaker.

"Um hello?"

"5pm, abandoned hotel next Sunday. Be there. And dont be afraid to bring part of your gang. We know about you guys, and there can only be one ruler in this area", the person on the other end breathed. His voice was raspy and made all 4 boys shudder.

"And whos this?", Namjoon scoffed, grabbing the phone off Jin.

"The leader of flaming wolves", they heard the caller smirk.

Namjoon, Jin and Jungkooks eyes widened.

Namjoon immediately hung up.

"The leader of flaming wolves?", Jungkook spoke, his eyes still wide.

Taehyung was confused, "what the fuck just happened? Who was that?"

Namjoon sighed, "Taehyung.....

We just got threaten by the leader of the biggest gang in Seoul"

—————
A/n: (EDIT: LMAOOO its 2021 guys dont bully me for the name of the gang and how cringy they are, my 14 year old self wasnt creative enough so i found a random gang name generator on google😭😭😂❤️)
I have 2 more days of my holiday left and im so pumped to be able to go home and sleep all day.

Also heres where the story hopefully gets interesting