40| car thieves

(Edit: A/n: BIGHIT JUST POSTED THE LOVE YOURSELF WORLD TOUR TEASER IM IN MY ROOM SILENTLY SCREAMING COZ ITS 3AM BUT SHIT MAN THEY FINALLY GOING TO EUROPE TOO BAD I LIVE IN NEW ZEALAND im losing my shit right now)

-
"Guys we gotta get out of here now", Jungkook huffed as soon as he got to the boys.

"Wow and you didn't get me a drink?", Taehyung said in fake disbelief. The boys just looked at Jungkook in confusion.

"This is a flaming wolves party", Jungkook quickly said, grabbing Taehyung's wrists and pulling him up, "let's get outta here", he hurriedly gestured for the rest of them to follow, which they quickly did.

"Shit man are you serious?", Yoongi asked as they dashed out the door, running down the front path.

"Yeah I overheard in the kitchen. They also know we're at the party and they're alerting the leader right now so we need to leave", Jungkook explained as he ran.

They all stopped by the car.

"Shit, We don't have Jae", Hoseok groaned, putting his hands onto the hood of the car in frustration. The car which belonged to Jae.

A panicked look washed over all of their faces.

"We seriously need to leave now, we can't go get him", Jungkook said biting his lip.

"What do we do then?", Taehyung asked in worry.

"We need to get into the car", Jin said seriously.

"But we don't have the keys, Jae does", Hoseok piped in.

Suddenly Yoongi's eyes darted to a flash red car across the road, which happened to have its window down. He grinned cheekily, "Maybe... it doesn't have to be this car we get away in"

The boys followed his gaze, Taehyung let out a gasp, "You mean, steal that car....?"

Suddenly the air went deathly quiet. Everyone's eyes darted towards the house, as they realised the music had suddenly been cut. A yell pierced through the air,

"Has anyone sEEN WHERE THE SIX TEENAGE BOYS WENT!"

Yoongi raised his eyesbrows at the boys as they all panicked, "its the only option we have guys"

No one replied, until Namjoon finally nodded, "He's right, lets go"

They ran across to the red car, "You crawl in, you're the smallest", Hoseok said to Yoongi, pushing him forwards, "This was also your idea"

Carefully, Yoongi crawled in through the window and weaved himself into the drivers seat. He quickly unlocked the doors and the boys jumped in.

"Fancy" Taehyung said happily as he saw this car had enough seats for all of them. He was relieved he wasn't gonna spend the entire ride crouching on the ground again.

"Fuck, there they are!", Hoseok shrieked, pointing at the house to see a bunch of guys standing at the door, looking around. Suddenly their eyes snapped onto them. They yelled, before running towards them.

Quickly Yoongi slid a pocket knife out of his pocket and began cutting the wires underneath the steering wheel. Namjoon sat next to him, puzzled as he watched Yoongi cutting and connecting wires. Soon, the car started up.

"How often do you steal cars to know how to do that?", Namjoon asked with his eyebrows raised.

"Shit Jungkook shut the window", Jin said, pointing at the group of flaming wolves that were nearing the car. Jungkook hurriedly began to roll up his window.

Just as his window shut, one of the men started hitting the window angrily. Jungkook looked at him with wide eyes.

"That's my fucking car!!", The man yelled, as the rest of the guys behind him started to hit the car as well.

"Sorry" Yoongi said, backing the car away. The men jumped away as the car began to move.

"Wait, Yoongi, can you drive?", Jin suddenly said worriedly.

Taehyung's blood suddenly ran cold, as he remembered all the times Yoongi had failed his driving tests.

"Nope!", Yoongi answered, a lazy grin spread across his face, as he pushed the gear forward and slammed his foot down on the accelerator.

-