8| hungover

"Jung Hoseok, late for the first time in a while!", Mr Choi mused as a hung over looking Hoseok walked into the classroom, 10 minutes before the class ended.

Taehyung and Jungkook shared a knowing snicker at each other.

"Sorry sir", Hoseok bowed tiredly, and went to his seat rubbing his eyes.

"Yas I got to class before Hoseok!", Yoongi cheered with a fist pump. Hoseok didnt react.

"I feel like shit", Hoseok groaned.

Taehyung hummed, "Hmm rough night?".

˚✧₊⁎❝᷀ົཽ≀ˍ̮ ❝᷀ົཽ⁎⁺˳✧༚

"I CAN NOT FUCKING BELIEVE", Yoongi slammed a detention slip onto the table before taking his seat. It was currently lunch time.

Hoseok lifted his head up from the table, and sent him a glare.

Taehyung put his food down and glanced at the detention slip, before cracking into laughter, "Finally! You get what you deserve!"

Yoongi rolled his eyes, "I had a reliever in English and she gave me this for, i quote, 'improper behavior during class that distracted peoples learning' "

Taehyung chuckled, "What the-? What do you do during English? In maths you only come in late and sleep or say things louder then necessary"

Yoongi pondered for a second, before shrugging and pulled out his lunch.

Out of the corner of Taehyung's eye, he felt someone staring at him. He shifted his eyes, and soon found him self making eye contact with Jungkook across the large room. Within a few seconds Jungkook looked away.

Taehyung didnt know why, but he got the feeling he was gonna see more of Jungkook than just maths class.