46| Tae's parents return

Follow me on Instagram hoes @/btsgoldess I follow back

(I once saw someone bashing people who call their readers hoes and stuff but tbh FIGHT ME

...hoes)

—————

"I wanna go ice skating", Hoseok suddenly said, looking up from his phone, breaking the comfortable silence that was radiating through their new living room, in the mansion that's now theirs.

Jungkook looked up from his video game, "Same", then continued playing.

No one else said anything.

"I said I WANNA GO ICE SKATING hoes", Hoseok said louder.

"Shut up I'm tryna watch porn", Namjoon shouted from the other room.

"No you're not Namjoon we can hear the spongebob theme song every 20 minutes as your sorry ass keeps clicking the next episode", Yoongi yelled back, sitting on the couch eating Ramen, sharing it with Jimin.

"Yoongi I literally have a gun under my ass right now wanna come here and say that to my face?", Namjoon huffed.

"It's ok Namjoon we all have our guilty pleasures", Hoseok said, walking over to Namjoon and patting his shoulder, "Sometimes I like to shave one of my legs just so I feel like I have a girlfriend whenever I lie in bed-"

"Oh my god please tell me your joking", Jin choked.

Hoseok stayed silent.

"Well that's my que to leave", Taehyung shuddered giving Hoseok a weird look, as he stood up from the couch, "Oh, I'm actually gonna go get my boxes from home. I'm finally gonna move in today"

So far it had been a week since they had got the mansion. Jimin, Jin, Namjoon and Yoongi had already moved in.

Oh, and Jae too kinda. They dragged his ass up from Namjoons basement and to the Mansion to a room which has a lock on it.

Jin wanted to give Jae a bit of freedom, and let him out of the room because he already trusted Jae to not try anything because he knew they could kill him easily. But Namjoon decided to keep him in the room under close eye for a little bit longer.

In that last week, none of them, not even Hoseok, had shown up to school.

It was only a matter of time before parents would be contacted. But the only parents that would care was Hoseok's.

So yeah, Hoseok was fucked. But he was planning to run away and move into the Mansion before that could happen anyway.

"Oh yeah, I'll come help. Let's take the car", Jungkook said to Taehyung, throwing his controller over his shoulder onto the couch and standing up, "Namjoon chuck us the keys"

Namjoon appeared at the door from the other room, and tossed the keys over to Jungkook which he caught perfectly.

He and Taehyung snickered, before running out the front door and towards the car.

"What's so funny?", Namjoon questioned, before shrugging his shoulders and sitting back down at the computer to start his 12th episode of spongebob.

A few seconds later, his eyes widened, and he dashed into the living room.

"JEON JUNGKOOK, KIM TAEHYUNG, NEITHER OF YOU CAN DRIVE!!!"

But as he ran out the front door, it was too late. Jungkook had already starting up the motor and was backing out of the drive way at record speed.

Jin appeared behind Namjoon, "AT LEAST PUT YOUR SEATBELTS ON", he hollered.

˚✧₊⁎❝᷀ົཽ≀ˍ̮ ❝᷀ົཽ⁎⁺˳✧༚

"You're actually not that bad at driving", Taehyung said, turning off the radio, as they pulled into the front of his house, "You only ran over like, 2 people"

"3 actually", Jungkook joked back.

Of course he hadn't actually run anyone over, but he did crash into 3 road signs.

Taehyung grinned, gazing into Jungkook's eyes.

Jungkook leaned over and gave Taehyung a kiss, and soon the kiss got heated.

Taehyung cupped Jungkook's cheeks, giving them a squeeze before giggling against his lips.

Jungkook bit down on Taehyung's lip, and he tugged at his hair. This caused him to let out a moan, and Jungkook quirked his eyebrows in amusement.

"Ooh a hair pulling kink?", He teased.

Taehyung mumbled against his lips, "shut up or I'll bite your dick off"

"Oh my god, that sounds hot, wanna do that now-"

A sudden tap at the window interrupted his sentence, causing them to break away immediately.

They stared out the window in shock.

There stood a man and a woman, leaning down and looking into the car window with a pissed off look in their eyes.

Taehyung's eyes widened as he recognised them.

When the fuck did they get back from their long ass buisness trip?

He rolled down the window.

"Mum? Dad?..... errr... welcome home?"