21| chat

This gif makes me fjdksbajksksfghz-

-

˚✧₊⁎❝᷀ົཽ≀ˍ̮ ❝᷀ົཽ⁎⁺˳✧༚

"Jungkook?"

Jungkook looked up, to see Taehyung staring down at him.

"Oh... Taehyung, hi", he said. He sounded stressed. Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows, leaning his bike against the side of the house and then sat down beside Jungkook.

"You sound surprised to see me", Taehyung laughed, "You know this is where I live, right? Wait... how did you get my address?"

"I asked Yoongi for it", Jungkook replied, fiddling with his hands.

They sat there for a bit, sheltered by the  rain roof above their heads. The rain poured down around them.

"Taehyung....", Jungkook mumbled, drooping his head down. Taehyung scooted closed,

"What?"

"I'm such an idiot", Jungkook sighed, still fiddling with his hands, and speaking so quiet that Taehyung struggled to hear him, "I did something stupid".

"Are you okay? What did you do?"

Jungkook stayed silent for a second, deciding whether he should tell him or not.

He decided to.

He shut his eyes, "I... I joined their team"

Taehyung knew what he meant as soon as he said it, but he still asked, "Who's team?"

Jungkook flashed him a glare, knowing that he was just pretending not to know.

Taehyung chuckled, "Ok ok I understand. Namjoon and Jin's, right? Why would you do that?"

"I... don't know", Jungkook groaned, "I think I'm just desperate. I needed more money and Namjoon said he couldn't let me sell anymore... so I told Jin that I'd join"

"Wow", Taehyung said, "That is pretty stupid". He quickly laughed, "Just kidding just kidding"

"No you're right", Jungkook said rolling his eyes.

Silence crept in between them, and they sat their staring at the sky. It wasn't particularly interesting, as there were just rain clouds above them, but they found it strangely comforting.

A while had passed, and Taehyung had finally worked up the confidence to ask Jungkook a question that had been eating away at his mind since the day Jungkook first had lunch with him.

"Jungkook? Why do you live alone?"

He didn't answer immediately. Then he turned towards Taehyung.

"I... uh... moved out of my parents house as soon as I was allowed to live alone"

Taehyung didn't push further. He knew there was more he wasn't telling him, but he guessed he just wasn't ready to tell him.

"Oh my god Taehyung", Jungkook was finally looking right at Taehyung, "Your knee!"

Taehyung chuckled, suddenly aware of the burning feeling at his knee and his shoulder, "I fell off my bike"

"Wait a second", Jungkook said, feeling around in his pocket.

He pulled a bandaid out.

Taehyung took a closer look at it, it was a thomas the tank engine bandaid.

Jungkook ripped it open and carefully stuck it over the wound on Taehyung's knee.

Taehyungs heart sped up. He let out a soft laugh, "Thank you"

Jungkook smiled. He stood up, and Taehyung did too.

"Do you wanna come get a drink with me? And some dinner?", Jungkook suddenly said.

Taehyung looked at him in surprise. Then he glanced at his watch, it was only 8.

Then he nodded, and they both walked down back towards the rice cake restaurant.