38| car ride

Lol hey I'm back sorry for not updating in so long feel free to reread the last few chapters or the whole book if u want coz u might have forgotten it. I've probably lost a lot of readers so please vote, comment and share :) I'm gonna start updating regularly again
-

Hours had passed and the new guy Jae was passed out on the couch.

"Hey guys maybe next time warn us if the new addition to the gang is a raging alcoholic????", Hoseok groaned, glaring at Namjoon and Jin, as he pushed Jae off his shoulder.

Jin shrugged, playing flappy bird on his phone, "I honestly didn't know. Whatever, he's rich and can help us"

"Whats even happening?", Taehyung piped in, "Like, tomorrow? Some sort of party?"

"Yeah we're going to a party", Namjoon said, "Be at my house at 7 so we can go together. Cant have any of us getting there alone and looking like losers"

Jin looked up from his phone, smirking evilly, "Oh yeah- one more thing guys. Be prepared. Shits gonna get real"

Taehyung gulped, as he and Jungkook shared an 'oh shit' look.

˚✧₊⁎❝᷀ົཽ≀ˍ̮ ❝᷀ົཽ⁎⁺˳✧༚

"Jungkook put your fucking head down", Yoongi complained, "What if someone sees you"

Jungkook ducked his head down with a roll of his eyes. He and Taehyung were currently crouching in the back of the car, because there weren't enough seats. Namjoon and Jae were up front, with Jae driving. And Yoongi, Hoseok and Jin sat at the back uncomfortably trying to make room for Jungkook and Taehyung by their feet.

"This party better be worth it", Taehyung said, "My backs never gonna be the same after this"

"Oh it will be", Jae said, turning around to grin at him, "...they party being worth it, I mean. I dont know about your back though-"

The car began to swerve and another car squealed to a stop, honking loudly at them. Everyone in the car screamed.

"Eyes on the fucking road-!", Namjoon yelled, grabbing the steeringwheel.

"My bad sorry", Jae said, continuing to drive as if nothing had happened.

"Jesus", Hoseok whispered to Jin, "You let a fucking crackhead into the gang"

Jungkook and Taehyung faced each other, both huddled in a ball with their knees to their chest, trying to take up as least space as possible.

"What're you looking at?", Taehyung said, narrowing his eyes playfully.

"The fuck do you think?", Jungkook deadpanned, before his face broke out into a smile. Jungkook sheepishly leaned forward and placed a small kiss on a Taehyung's nose. It was a bit awkward because of the position they were in.

Yoongi looked down at them in fake disgust, "Oh come on just fuck already", right after the words came out of his mouth his eyes widened, regretting what he said, "No, no! Don't. Not here at least"

Hoseok pulled his phone out, opening his camera, "Please do. I need some extra cash"

Jin took the phone from his hand, "sextapes are banned in this car, sorry"

Finally the car came to a stop, and they all piled out, groaning from the uncomfortable ride.

"Again, this party better be worth it", Said Taehyung as he stretched his arms up, twisting his back.

"Yeah and what did Jin mean by shits gonna get rea- ... whoa", Hoseok suddenly trailed to a stop. The rest of the boys followed his stare, and soon they were all gaping.

The party was booming. And the house was massive. In fact, it wasn't a house. It was a mansion.

Jae smirked, "This impresses you guys? I literally have an identical one"

Namjoon and Jin were the firsts to break on of the trance. Jin rolled his eyes, "We get it your rich. Who's party is this?"

Jae shrugged, "One of my friends. Cant remember which though".

They began to head towards the door. Music was booming and the smell of alcohol and smoke surrounded them. But also the smell of vomit and sweat.

They didn't even need to get inside to be able to tell that this party wasn't gonna be like the high school parties they were used to.

"This is gonna be one hell of a night", Jae smirked, as he opened the door, welcoming them into the new world of partying, drugs, gangs, crime and other things that they were gonna have to get used to.