60| gossip sesh

"So Jae was right", Yoongi muttered, lying face first on Taehyung's bed.

Hoseok whirled around in the spinny chair, and Taehyung was also lying face first beside Yoongi.

"I just don't get it", Hoseok said.

"I hate him so much! God I hate him and that's the first time I met him. He's a horrible shrivelled up old man I can't fucking beleive he threatened me and Jungkooks life if I don't marry his niece", Taehyung whined into a pillow. He felt like such a baby but this was one of the many moments where he didn't care because yeah maybe he was a baby. A BABY BEING FORCED TO MARRY INTO A FUCKING GANG.

"So like, when he said 'or you AND your lover boy will die', did he say it in the 'the flaming wolves will kill you guys' way or 'I'll fucking kill you guys' way?", Hoseok asked.

"The second one", Taehyung replied, "He's gonna kill us if he doesn't get his way"

"Man that's crazy, why would Namjoon do this to you?", Hoseok tutted.

"He's gone crazy", Taehyung said, leading into a rant, "Seriously he's gone crazy. He was all like 'it's only 2 years' LIKE WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN ITS ONLY TOO YEARS?! God, do you realise how wrong that sounds. And I know of course the marriage isn't coz we love each other and Jungkook will know I still love him.. but... i just dont even want to get married. It just feels... wrong. And I'll have to move into a house with her and be away from you guys for 2 years. It's kinda far away it took me and Namjoon the whole day to drive out to them. Also since Namjoons dad threatened Jungkook's life, I don't think it would be safe to be in contact with Jungkook in those 2 years. Namjoons dad is ruthless"

"Again. CRAZY", Hoseok said.

Yoongi propped himself up onto his elbows, "I reckon Namjoons trying to prove himself to his dad"

"What? What would Namjoon want to prove?", Taehyung asked looking at him.

Yoongi shrugged, "I don't know man, but it makes sense. You said that boy was calling Namjoon weak and shit, and said that Namjoons dad tossed him onto his uncle. There's nothing a boy wants more than their fathers love, and when your fathers a fucked up gang leader, one way to earn validation is by forcing one of your own gang members to marry your cousin so your fathers happy"

Taehyung thought for a bit, "as much as it pains me to say it, theres a small, a really small, chance that you're right"

"I knew joining this gang was a bad idea", Yoongi tutted. Hoseok smacked him.

"Oh shut the fuck up, you were all for it", He said. Yoongi rubbed his shoulder in annoyance.

"I don't know what to do guys", Taehyung sighed, "Namjoons begining to scare me. He really is gonna force me to marry that girl"

"Run away", Yoongi said immediately.

"What the hell Yoongi don't tell him that!", Hoseok butted in, "You can't just leave us" he looked towards Taehyung.

"Yeah he fucking can", Yoongi replied.

"But...", Hoseok trailed off with a sigh, "What I'm just saying is... maybe... Namjoons right? Like, I don't know. But it's Namjoon. It's got to be the best option"