34| laser tag kiss

"We're playing laser tag after school whether you like it or not", Hoseok announced in maths class. Yoongi groaned, And Jungkook twisted around in his seat and sent him a 'really' look.

"Hell yeah", Said Taehyung highfiving Hoseok, "I havent played laser tag in ages"

"REALLY? You havent Taehyung?", Mr Choi interrupted, and the boys suddenly remembered that they were currently half way through maths class. The whole class were staring at them.

"Yeah I haven't", Taehyung said, not really caring, "Would you like to come along, sir?"

Jungkook tried to hold in his laughter. He grinned at Taehyung and Taehyung grinned back.

Jungkook could feel his heart speed up when Taehyung sent him that smile.

Wtf? Why am I so stupid, he mentally rolled his eyes.

Taehyung doing something like that would normally involve him spending the rest of the lesson standing outside with his chair over his head, but because of the whole blackmailing incident, Mr Choi just rolled his eyes and turned back to continue the lesson.

˚✧₊⁎❝᷀ົཽ≀ˍ̮ ❝᷀ົཽ⁎⁺˳✧༚

"Rude Namjoon and Jin said they're too busy to come", Jungkook huffed as they walked into the arcade.

Taehyung walked behind him admiring his back.

Damn son those are some nice as arms-

The boys walked up to the counter, and noticed 2 people standing there already.

"Seriously..", Hoseok muttered, as they turned around. It was Jimin and Jaehyun.

Jaehyun stared at them in disgust for a second and they panicked. Then a fake grin worked its way onto his face, and he turned back to the girl working at the counter, "Heres our friends! Can we play now?"

What?

The girl nodded, typing away at the keyboard, "Alright then. Go on in"

"Come on, friends", Jaehyun said sarcastically, gesturing them to follow him into the laser tag room.

They were confused for a second, but then decided to just go with the flow. Jimin was there so he probably wasnt gonna try kill them.

Jimin smiled at them awkwardly, then leaned to Taehyung and whispered, "We came to play laser tag but the girl wouldnt let only 2 people go in, just in case your wondering whats happening. He's desperate"

""Why you friends with that asshole though?", Yoongi said to Jimin, a bit too loud. They stopped and picked out their vests and guns. Jimin peeked at Jaehyun to make sure he wasnt watching.

Jimin then mouthed, I'll tell you guys later.

Ahhh, Taehyung thought as relief flooded him.

"What're the teams?", Jimin asked Jaehyun. Jaehyun looked at the screen.

"Blue team is Jimin, Jungkook, and Hoseok. Red is me, Yoongi and Taehyung", Jaehyun read, shooting Yoongi and Taehyung a disappointed look.

Yoongi and Taehyung glared at him.

"Ew im in your team", Yoongi said in disgust.

"You little shi-", Jaehyun growled, but was cut off by the siren signalling the game had started.

Everyone scampered through the door into the dark maze arena and split up.

Taehyung ran up the ramp and crouched by the railing. He could already hear guns shooting and Yoongi cursing someone for shooting him.

He walked up and down the ramps, ducking and shooting at any sign of the other team members. He even spotted Jaehyun and tried to shoot him just to be petty, but he didnt know if it worked since they were on the same team.

Soon 10 minutes had already passed and there was 5 minutes left.

"Yoongi did you get the base?", Taehyung called out.

"Of course I got the base im boss at this game", Yoongi scoffed from the other side on the wall.

Taehyung continued walking.

Soon he was in the mirror maze. He strolled through it, and glanced at his reflection.

He was suddenly aware of the person creeping up behind him.

He twisted around and came face to face with Jungkook.

"Oh h-hey Jungkook", He said, about to lift his gun to shoot him.

But he froze when Jungkook took intiminating steps towards him.

Ok he was getting a bit close now what the fuc-

Taehyungs breath hitched in the back of his throat, as Jungkook pushed him up against the wall. His laser tag gun dangling by his side.

And then jungkooks mouth smashed against Taehyung's.

Taehyung stood frozen for a second.

He didn't know whether he should kiss back or not. He wanted to, but.... what if it turned out Jungkook had just tripped or something?

Ok Taehyung you're actually being an idiot now, He thought, stop making up excuses! HE JUST KISSED YOU

He made up his mind.

He kissed back.

It seemed to go on forever. But soon Jungkook pulled away, his cheeks pink.

Oh god why did i do that, Jungkook thought, wait, he kissed back...
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Taehyung bit his swollen lip and stared back at Jungkook.

Jungkook scratched his neck awkwardly.

Shit shit shit what do i do now, He thought, I should of thought this through

So he panicked, and did the most logical thing his mind told him to do.

Jungkook lifted his gun and shot him.

The sound of the fake 'pew' made Taehyung shove him further away as he realised what had happened.

Jungkook smirked, and ran off.

Taehyungs voice was caught in his throat, but he mustered all his strength to let out a pissed off yell,

"Jeon Jungkook!"

Then the siren went off. The game had come to an end.