11| namjin 'gang'

Namjoon went to an all boys school. Brother school of the school that girl Minji goes to.

He, Taehyung and Jungkook sat in a booth in a diner, discussing stuff.

Aka, Jungkook and Namjoon were discussing stuff and Taehyung sat there sipping his milkshake and listening in.

"Are you sure you want to do this?", Namjoon asked, "You can't back out"

Jungkook was silent. Thoughts buzzed through his mind. Then he nodded, "I really need the extra cash. And this is only a one time thing"

Namjoon nodded, "Ok, but can't you find a normal job instead of resorting to...... selling drugs?"

Taehyung started spluttering.

"Wait what?", he hissed, "Are you gonna sell drugs Jungkook?!?"

Jungkook groaned and put his head in his hands, "Shut up"

"I'm not judging", Taehyung lifted his hands, "I'm just saying I can't imagine you doing that... wait, let me picture it..... nope still cant imagine you as a drug dealer"

"Im not becoming a drug dealer!", Jungkook replied, keeping his voice low, "I'm just gonna sell... drugs for some money..."

Taehyung raised his eyebrows, then nodded and went back to sipping his drink.

"Anyway", Jungkook started, looking towards Namjoon, "Why are you trying to talk me out of this? Im helping you at the same time"

Namjoon sighed, "I know but.... I feel bad letting an innocent bunny sell drugs"

Jungkook glared, "I swear to god-"

Namjoon chuckled, "Ok, but seriously. You know how Jin is-"

"Whos Jin", Taehyung interrupted taking a huge obnoxious slurp of his milkshake.

Jungkook shot him a look, "Hes Namjoons partner. So shut up, why are you even here?"

Taehyung ignored Jungkook and stared at Namjoon, "Ooooh so Jin? Partner? Drug dealing partner or romantic partner?"

Namjoon laughed, "Only the first sadly, but we do a bit more than just deal drugs"

"Wow so are you guys like a two person gang?", Taehyung cooed, ignoring the annoyed faces Jungkook was pulling at him.

"I mean if thats what you want to call it", Namjoon said carefully, "But that makes us sound dangerous. We just like to things that makes us some cash"

"Interestin-", Taehyung nodded and Jungkook covered Taehyungs mouth with his hand to stop him from talking more.

"Don't mind him", Jungkook said bitterly, "So carry on..?"

"Yeah.. Jin will act as if you're joining our team... and may reach out to you in the future", Namjoon answered.

"I'm okay with that. Just as long as you know i'm not actually joining the team", Jungkook said, "So... Can I have them now?"

"The drugs?", Taehyung asked from behind Jungkooks hand.

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows, and nodded towards Namjoon.

He nodded back, kicking a bag that was sitting under his legs over to Jungkook.

Jungkook bent down and put it into his backpack, then zipped it shut tightly.

Then Namjoon stood up, bid his goodbye and left.

Taehyung carried on sipping his drink, even though it was basically empty so it made an annoyingly loud slurping noise.

"Could you stop?", Jungkook asked, sounding mad and stressed.

"Wow don't vent your anger on me", Taehyung smirked, "Its your own fault that you basically just became a drug dealer"

"Im not beco-", Jungkook raised his voice in annoyance, "Ugh, im not gonna even try you're not even worth it"

"Whatever", Taehyung put his hands onto his cheeks and grinned at Jungkook, "So could you fill me in on what just happened?"

Jungkook sighed, "Namjoon and Jin go to that boys school near by. And they're basically a two person gang like you said... They deal drugs and blackmail people, sometimes sell exam answers, and lots of other stuff I cant be bothered to list. And im gonna sell some drugs to help them out, therefore I get cash. Much needed cash. Thats it"

Taehyung leaned back in his seat in awe, "Sounds like my type of people".

Deep down he worried for Jungkook. Selling drugs could sometimes end badly, and why did he need the money so desperately? He hoped he was okay.