66| we are gathered here today

"ok Jungkook we get to the church in like 5 minutes or something so you have to make sure you have something meaningful to say, and we also have to burst in dramatical like in the movies", Yoongi turned to face Jungkook.

"yeah it has to be like what shrek did at Fiona and Lord farquaad's wedding", Hoseok chimed in.

"Yeah yeah ok i'm thinking", Jungkook said.

"put you're seatbelts on you guys", Dongsoo called out over his shoulder.

Hoseok nodded as he pulled the seatbelt across him, Yoongi who was sitting on the other side of him did the same.

Yisoo suddenly leaned over from the very back seat, his head poking out between Jungkook and Yoongi.

"Yo wait are we still hostages? Coz not gonna lie i'm kinda confused , are we still kidnapped or not?", he asked.

"oh yeah i'm confused too", Jae agreed from the front and Dongsoo nodded his head, his eyes concentrated on the road, "You guys are pretty shit kidnappers"

"Yeah", Yisoo continued, "it's just, i feel like more of a hostage at the flaming wolves house and i've lived with them for most of my life. I mean i know we're hand cuffed to that pole most of the time but still, i'm just not getting the 'kidnapped and being held hostage' vibe... you get me?"

"cut us some slack", Hoseok groaned, "Sorry that we're not the best kidnappers in the world but life's been stressful guys"

"yeah ok. but also, can i make a suggestion? Can we stop being hand cuffed to my stripper pole?? like i'm sorta sick of it i only like being hand cuffed in the bedroom" , Jae asked twisting his head around, "i'd rather be tied to a chair or something... come to think of it, i think i've done that in the bedroom before too"

"Wait that's a stripper pole????? What the fuck Jae why do you have that installed in your house", Yisoo suddenly said, glancing up.

"Dude how did you not know it was a stripper pole it's literally so obvious", Dongsoo rolled his eyes.

"Well i don't know i thought it was just a super thin metal support pole that i sometimes caught Jimin dancing sexually around..... oh"

"wait what... if you weren't cuffed to the pole you should of been locked in your bedroom", Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows.

"oh yeah that's another thing, you guys have been so slack lately that you've forgotten to lock our door sometimes", Jae cut in, "like we could have escaped like 10 times now, we could of just walked out the front door and been like toodle loo but we didn't so i think we deserve some credit for that, anyway... what were we talking about at first? oh yeah, can we stop being handcuffed to my pole?"

"fine-" Hoseok started to say but Yoongi cut in.

"Actually, we can talk about this after we ruin this wedding. Things are gonna change.. big time", he said.

Hoseok looked at him, wondering what Yoongi had planned. He was about to ask, but then he shrugged it off and decided to make fun of him instead.

"yeah, things are gonna change.. big time", he chortled, mocking Yoongi's tone of voice.

Yoongi went to smack him but he ducked and turned his body towards jungkook,

"Ok Jungkook practice your speech. wait did you ever do speeches at school? hopefully you're good at it because you're gonna have to say whatever you have to say in front of like a bunch of people. man i wonder how many people are at this wedding" Hoseok pondered.