23| wake up shook

HAPPY FIVKIMG BIRTHDAY KIM TAEHYUNG

-

The sun shone in through the window, disturbing Taehyung's slumber. He rolled over, muttering something alone the lines of 'why the fuck am i awake its Saturday'. Wait, why was his bed so hard?

His bare shoulder suddenly collided with a bare chest.

What. The. Fuck.

His eyes shot open, to find himself face to face with Jungkook.

Jungkook's eyes shot open as well. And he and Taehyung stared at each other with wide eyes for a second.

Senses finally kick in, and they both scrambled away from each other screaming.

They stood up from the ground where they had woken up. For some reason, they were tumbled up in the duvet on the floor beside the empty bed.

And they were both shirtless.

At least we have our pants on, Taehyung thought to himself.

Both of them stared at each other again in horror.

And then, the memories came flooding back.

~Flashback to after Minji left them in the guestroom~

"Lmao kookie its only 10 does she really think we'll sleeep", Taehyung laughed, bouncing up and down on the bed.

"Lol did you just say lmao", Jungkook said, trying to bounce higher than Taehyung.

"Yeahh i did got a problem with that?", He replied.

"Yes i do actually,  your ass is too cutee to fall off"

"You..youu only like me for my ass", Taehyung pretended to sob, "This relationship is over!!", he jumped off the bed and rolled onto the ground.

Jungkook followed after him, "Noooo Taetae come back i swear i'll change".

They rolled over each other on the ground for a bit, a giggling mess.

"Taetae i feel sooo fat after all that Soju", Jungkook whined, sitting up. Taehyung sat up next to him.

"What are you on about Kookie?!? Your not fat". Suddenly Taehyung whipped his shirt off, laughing at his stomach, and slouching, "Look at meeeeee"

Jungkook started chuckling, "it looks like a face! Wait lemme try"

He took off his shirt and slouched over, copying Taehyung. They carried on like this for a while, finding it strangely amusing.

They soon fell asleep on the floor, their arms and legs tangled up together.

A while later, Minji peeked into the room to check up on them. She sniggered, seeing them asleep on the ground, shirtless and cuddling each other.

"I so ship it", she whispered quietly, as she tiptoed forwards and pulled the duvet off the bed and onto the ground draping it over them, and tucking them in. It was going to get chilly.

~end of flashback~

"Well this is awkward", Jungkook cleared his throat. They had both suddenly gained their memory of what happened last night.

"Yeah...", Taehyung trailed off, suddenly remembering they were both shirtless. They both let out another panicked scream, and quickly grabbed their shirts and put them on.

And then without another word,  they darted out the room, down the stairs and out the shop, and then ran separate ways, heading back to their homes.