2| detention banter

"So why the fuck did you throw a dildo at me?", Taehyung asked Jungkook curiously, leaning back in his chair and putting his feet up on his desk.

They were currently sitting in detention, after eventually being caught by an extremely pissed off Mr Choi.

"I've already told you like a million times, I was aiming at Mr Choi!", Jungkook frustratedly groaned.

Taehyung chuckled. Jungkook was right, he had already explained. But Taehyung pretended to be confused because he liked the sound of Jungkook's voice.

"Okay and why would you throw a dildo at Mr Choi he's the best teacher ever", Taehyung replied sarcastically, suppressing his laughter.

The teacher who was watching over detention glared at them.

"Could you boys keep it down? You aren't the only ones in this room", She demanded, gesturing at the other students in the room with her long red fingernails.

Jimin and his basketball mob were also serving an after school detention, but it didn't stop them from tossing a ball back and forth.

"Stop it!", the teacher got up from her seat and stomped over to them, "Hand me the ball you little punks!"

"I'm like twice your height", Said one of the boys, Jaehyun, in a monotone.

She narrowed her eyes at him before snatching the ball out of Jimin's hands.

"Ma'm that's my ball", Jimin whined, trying to grab it back, "Taking my basketball away is like taking pornhub away from a 13 year old boy"

"Dude thats nasty, do you masturbate to your basketball or something", Taehyung sniggered, causing Jungkook to choke as he took a sip from his drink bottle.

Jimin rolled his eyes, and the teacher glared at Taehyung.

"I won't tolerate such inappropriate behavior in this classroom, You've both got another detention next week", she sneered

"What! Thats not fair", Jimin groaned dropping his head onto his desk.

"Ma'm thats definitely not fair, all i'm doing is saying a few 'inappropriate' words, this kid right here has a dildo in his pocket", Taehyung pouted, pointing at Jungkook.

Jungkook smirked, proudly taking the dildo out and holding it up to the teacher.

"Ma'm, would you like to have it? You seem to need it"

A loud, frustrated shriek echoed through the school.

[authors note: yeah sooooo hope you like this if you do please vote and idk how long and short the chapters will usually be]