5| chat with dildo boy

Taehyung slammed his locker shut, revealing a wide eyed Jungkook, making Taehyung jump.

Act calm Taehyung! dont anything stupid that'll make he not wanna talk to you, He thought.

"what do you want, dildo boy?"

Great start. Taehyung mentally kicked himself.

Jungkook narrowed his eyes, "could you not call me that, thanks. Also im not going to that detention today so tell the teacher that im busy"

Taehyung snorted, "what makes you think i'm going to the detention? I have better things to do", he turned away and started walking to class.

Soon he realised Jungkook was walking along next to him, and he gave him a confused look.

"We have maths you dumb shit", Jungkook said.

Oh yeah

When they walked into the class room together, Mr Choi looked them up and down.

"Glad to see you guys have become friends. I guess my punishment was also a bonding exercise", Mr Choi mused, his eyebrows raised.

"Definitely", Taehyung sarcastically said, walking over to his seat.
"Sure, whatever floats your boat", Jungkook said at the same time as Taehyung.

˚✧₊⁎❝᷀ົཽ≀ˍ̮ ❝᷀ົཽ⁎⁺˳✧༚

"So what are you skipping dentention to do?", Jungkook pressed as he stood next to Taehyung packing up his desk.

"Why are you so god damn nosy?", Taehyung fired back, "I'm going to the rice cake shop, if you care so much"

Jungkook wrinkled his nose, "How boring. You're skipping detention just to eat rice cakes? You're life must suck"

"I'm working actually"

"Wow that makes it a whole lot better", Jungkook whooped sarcastically.

Taehyung finally slung his bag over his shoulder, making his way to the door. Jungkook followed him.

"You seem extremely cocky today", Taehyung said, "So whats the amazing thing that you're skipping detention to do? It better be impressive"

Jungkook kept silent.

"It's a secret", he finally said with a smirk.

WOw edgY

"Insert cringy quote about how secrets are suposed to be told", Taehyung huffed. Then he started doing aegyo, "tell meeee"

"That aegyo shit isn't gonna work on me", Jungkook rolled his eyes.