Chapter Three

I woke up aching all over.

"Motherfu-"

"Language." Taehyung's voice filled my ears. I sat up and saw him perched on the edge of the bed. I laughed quietly and hugged him tightly.

"They knew exactly what was going to happen." I whispered quietly. "They knew that I knew I couldn't be killed by it so I'd sacrifice myself for everyone else..."

"What makes you think that?"

"I'm Jimin's half sister." I spoke quietly. "There may not be much alike except our brains."

"So what do you think will happen?"

"An attack. They know that we're the keys to winning the war. If they can just injure enough of us because one of us is out of the game, they've got the upper hand."

"An attack? Are you sure?"

I nodded. "Namjoon won't believe you alone, I'll come-" I was cut off my a searing pain in my head.

"Shit, So Yi?" Taehyung yelled.

I lost sight of everything around us and my vision went black for a second.

"Jin-Hyung!" He was yelling, his hands on my shoulders.

I was stood in the middle of the courtyard of hell, angels and demons having a fight. The sun was at about noon and the angels had the upper hand.

Taehyung was starting to crumble, Hoseok had given up. I looked around for me, where was I?

I noticed me yelling from a window, specifically the window of my room. Cuts and bruises all over me.

The same outfit I was wearing now-

I gasped for breath and saw several people crowded around me.

"Prepare for attack." I panted. "They're coming." I got up and stumbled to the window. "Nearly high noon."

"Calm down, nobody is going to attack us- the defences are up." Namjoon spoke.

"Please, prepare for attack. I saw it-" I was starting to hyperventilate.

"The protective barrier is stronger than ever-"

"They managed to drop a bomb into the building!" I screamed out at Namjoon. "Are you fucking stupid?"

"Calm down..." A voice spoke quietly, arms wrapped around me softly. I sobbed hysterically.

"Please- they'll defeat you..."

"I believe you." Taehyung spoke.

"So do I." It was Hoseok holding me.

"Sir- Angel sightings a few miles out." Someone burst in and I looked up from Hoseok at Namjoon.

"I told you." I had slowly started to calm down. I backed away from everyone, closing my eyes.

"What are you doing?" Hoseok asked.

"An emergency heal." Jin whispered. "Very difficult to do."

I let out whimpers of pain as my wings spread out and everything was healing.

I opened my eyes when I was done. I reached into my cupboard and pulled out my sword.

"They're going to be here shortly." I spoke quietly. Namjoon looked at me with wide eyes. "Why are you just standing there?"

"EVERYBODY PREPARE FOR BATTLE." Namjoon yelled walking out the room.