Chapter Seven

So Yi

I hummed softly to myself as I accompanied Namjoon, who also brought Hoseok, to the meeting place on Earth.

It struck a few nerves seeing everything once more and I took deep breaths to steady my breathing and swallowed the lump residing in my throat.

I will not cry. I cannot.

I walked into the bar that it had been organised in and lead the way to the booth where Jimin and Jungkook were sat. Jungkook's eyes met mine and he smiled softly.

I bowed to both Jimin and Jungkook before sitting, stuck between Hoseok and Namjoon.

"So our little, may I call you hybrid for a case of ease?" Jimin looked towards me and Hoseok tensed. I nodded shortly and he smiled. "Our beloved hybrid sister requested peace, I presume you're here today to discuss peace, Namjoon-Hyung?" Jimin seemed calm and happy.

"Yes." Namjoon lent forwards. "I wish for this war to end. It's been going on for centuries now and neither side has achieved anything but casualties."

"Well, we did achieve Taehyung when you all kicked him out, and then we did have my baby sister. However she seemed to take a liking to one of your own- Owch!" He yelled and reached for his shin.

I had kicked him in the shin, glaring daggers from across the table.

"And she seems quite comfortable in all of your presence." He added on, pain laced through his voice. "Jungkook here knows a way to convert you all back into Angels once war has been dismissed."

"May I just butt in for a second?" Hoseok spoke from beside me. "Why would we call peace when they killed our lovers?"

Jungkook, Namjoon and I all tensed.

"They tried stealing them from us and when that didn't go well they murdered them!" Hoseok hissed. "Including Taehyung."

Jimin's eyes widened in panic, he didn't want Hoseok here because he knew he would react like this- Jungkook gave me eyes to not mention what he had said and I felt the calmness crumble around me. Jimin opened his mouth to speak when-

"I'm so sorry, Hoseok, for your loss of your lover." I spoke calmly, looking down at my hands. "However you have no concluding proof to blame the Angels for the murder of your lovers. Therefore I do truly believe that your argument here is invalid."

"So now you're siding with them?" Hoseok was glaring at me now, and I could feel it. Jungkook's hand slid under the table and rested on my knee in a way of comforting me.

"I'm not siding with anybody, the whole reason I proposed peace was because everybody but you misses what you seven used to have!" I spoke a bit louder feeling the switches and gears inside of me move. I looked up and saw my eyes in the reflective surface of the table. One red and one blue. "I'm so sorry for fucking up your plans, Jung Hoseok, of wanting to be at war for the rest of your immortal life and loosing the brothers you once had! I'm so sorry that you can't get over the fact that maybe one of your own might have killed your lover or maybe someone of a higher power!" I was yelling at this point. Tears falling freely down my cheeks.

"So Yi..." His face was hard but his words were soft.

"Don't 'So Yi...' me." I spat. "Open your eyes and see that it isn't centuries ago where you were both ready to kill every angel in your sight." I took deep breaths.

"Can I at least give him a stern word for hurting my baby sister?" Jimin asked quietly. I turned and glared at him.

"Namjoon, may I go outside and take a breath of fresh air?" I spoke quietly, sobbing silently.

"Of course." He spoke. I slid past Hoseok with ease before practically running through the bar towards the exit, hot tears angrily flowing down my cheeks.

I leant against the wall outside, taking deep breaths to calm my anger and emotions. I wiped away the tears briskly as I heard footsteps approaching.

"You have nearly awoken Chang Yi Woo." A small girl stood in front of me. "Brother, please help her further." Another set of footsteps approached me. Silver eyes burning into my own. His hand gently rested against my forehead as I couldn't move.

"Sleep well, your highness." He spoke emotionlessly. Everything just faded into black.