Chapter Seventeen

"Don't run So Yi!" Jimin laughed a few metres behind me. We were currently on earth once more, at a beach in Australia.

I sprinted towards the water, taking off the summer dress as I ran. The seven boys setting the stuff down on the beach, Jungkook and Ha Rang offering to stay with it for now. I ran into the water giggling as I did so.

"She's going to realise it's too cold for her in three... two... one-" Yoongi laughed.

I stood on my tiptoes, ignoring the cold that tried to break through. "What was that Yoongi?"

Hoseok was sat in the shade on the towels alongside Jungkook and Ha Rang, and he had seemed down ever since I had given him that letter. Somehow I felt as if the whole thing was my fault. I watched as Taehyung, Jimin, Jin and Namjoon all slowly edged themselves into the water, cursing as it was too cold.

"Too cold?" I sniggered at them, and they glared at me. I laughed and slowly walked over to them. "Man up, it's just a bit of cold water!" I splashed Taehyung and his eyes widened and he glared at me. I held back a smirk before quickly 'running' through the water until my toes couldn't touch the floor and I swam. Taehyung following me.

"I am going to kill you." He was yelling, jokingly of course.

"Not if you can't catch me!" I ducked underwater and let him swim towards me before going underneath him and swimming back to shore. I resurfaced a few seconds later laughing and pushing the hair out of my face.

Hours passed of playing about, and Hoseok was sat there uninterested.

"I'm going to get out for a bit, Jungkook, Ha Rang, I'll mind the stuff!" I wrapped my arms around myself as I walked up the beach to where our stuff laid. They nodded standing up and walked towards the water.

I sat down on my towel, watching as they all played in the water.

"Hoseok, why aren't you down there playing with them?" I looked towards the male, he shrugged without verbally replying to me and I sighed quietly. I looked over at him as he looked out over the sea. I sat closer to him. "Nobody can help you feel better if you don't tell us what's wrong. It's been two weeks since you've suddenly had a drop in mood-"

"Don't talk to me." His voice was low.

"O-Oh." I looked down, bringing my knees to my chest and resting my head on my knees. Half an hour of silence between us two passed and he sat there emotionless.

"I'm sorry for snapping." He mumbled quietly. I jumped slightly, lifting my head and looking towards him.

"It's fine, I understand." I spoke quietly. The sun slowly setting.

"Yi Woo... Yi Woo told me that you heard what I said that night." He spoke quietly. "That night you had a breakdown and napped afterwards with me."

"Oh, she did?"

"Yes..." He looked elsewhere. I smiled softly.

"I love you too Hoseok." I spoke quietly making his eyes widen and his head turned to me.

"Wait what-"

"You heard me." I laughed quietly. He grinned at me before hugging me tightly.

"Thank god, I thought you didn't and this would have been so awkward-" He rambled. I laughed hugging back.

"Namjoon and I will mind the stuff, you two go enjoy yourselves for a little bit." Yoongi walked up, Namjoon behind him. Hoseok nodded and before I could even say anything, he had ran towards the water with me in his arms.

"Hoseok, I swear that if you do-" He waded into the water until it was hip height for him. A smirk was on his lips as he let go.

I went under the water before I could say anything else. When I resurfaced he was laughing, along with the other boys and Ha Rang.

"Payback for Taehyung." He grinned. I glared at him.

"Hoseok?" I softened my gaze, standing right in front of him meeting his eyes.

"Yes?" He smiled.

I hooked a leg around his and tugged slightly, his eyes widening before shutting as he went underwater. I laughed and swam off before he had time to react.

"Oh it's on now!" Hoseok yelled.