Chapter Twenty One

So Yi

"You knew about this!" Jungkook cried out, lifting his head to look at me. "Why didn't you tell us! Warn us!"

I couldn't reply still. I looked towards the floor.

"Have you noticed she's lost her voice?" Hoseok spoke coming up behind me and rubbing my back. "What was it? Someone knocked you out and since then you can't speak?"

I nodded.

"That's why she was staying here so much." Hoseok spoke for me again.

"We're going to go scope out the rest of the area, Yoongi stay here and try and heal Jimin as best as you can." Namjoon spoke. Yoongi hesitated before nodding and walking over to my brother who looked close to dead against the wall.

"S-So Yi..." he cracked his eyes open, a weak and pained smile on his face as he reached out for me, wincing.

I ran over as Hoseok tried to deal with Jungkook. I crouched beside him and tears fell.

"Don't cry." He smiled, his voice hoarse. "Don't blame yourself either."

I looked between the three injured people before gently picking him up, following what my instinct - or Yi Woo - was guiding me to do.

This can be potentially fatal to you, are you sure?

I nodded to no-one in particular and laid Jimin down beside Ha Rang, Jungkook not looking too good.

"So Yi, What are you doing?" Hoseok asked quietly.

"Yoongi- You. Outside." I winced at my throat hurting.

"What are you doing?" He asked me again.

"Please!" My throat felt like sandpaper. He frowned, Yoongi standing up and holding Hoseok's shoulder. I quickly kissed him softly, for what could be the last time, and turned back to the injured two and the dead one on the floor.

As the boys left the room I let my wings spring free.

"Don't you dare!" Jimin glared. "That can kill you-"

"Save three- for one life." I winced again, my voice getting weaker. "I love you brother, Kook?" He looked up, his face tear stained. "I love you like a brother. Ha Rang was like a sister and a friend to me... tell Hoseok. If I don't make it... I love him." I closed my eyes and heard quiet sobs come from Jungkook and his arms wrapped around me.

"We love you too, all three of us. Please don't die." He croaked.

"I'm pretty strong." I laughed weakly opening my eyes with a wink. Jimin's hand slid into mine as I closed my eyes again.

It burnt. It hurt. I held back the scream so Hoseok didn't hear and force me to stop.

"Yah! What are you doing?!" Namjoon yelled. By that point it was done. Ha Rang was spluttering and coughing as she sat up slowly, Jungkook looked alive, and Jimin... Jimin was teary-eyed.

I felt everything spin and I smiled softly.

"Saving people." I turned to Namjoon, Hoseok pushing past him and running over to me, holding me tightly in his arms.

"You're cold." He frowned.

"Guys can you feel it?" Ha Rang coughed looking down at me as I laid in Hoseok's arms, barely awake.

"Feel what?"

"The change of power in her." She crawled over a sad smile on her face. "Thank you, for your sacrifice of your immortality." She bowed her head, Jungkook and Jimin both bowing beside her.

The demons gasped and I smiled weakly.

"Please tell me..." Hoseok has tears in his eyes.

"Sorry Hoseok." I smiled softly before I passed out.