Chapter Four

I stood there strapping up with many weapons as people rushed about outside my room. I tightened the straps on both of my thighs.

"Are you going to be okay fighting so soon?" Yoongi asked as he grabbed his weapon. I nodded stretching out and all my joints clicking. "Are you sure?"

"They think I'm going to be out and down for the count because I took that blow." I shrugged gently. "I'll be the surprise weapon."

"You're still in pain-"

"I won't give up fighting. I could be missing an arm, a leg, a wing- I wouldn't give up."

"But-"

"No but's Yoongi." I closed my eyes and sensed the Angels breaking through the defences. "It's go time!" I yelled and everyone ran down to the courtyard in formation. I hid amongst them. Not breaking the formation as such, but not making it either.

We were gathered, ready for attack when Jimin landed gracefully, his army of angels behind him.

"This should be a piece of cake." Jimin smirked. "How did you all like the bomb earlier?"

I noticed hurt flash in his eyes though. He knew I had gotten injured during it.

"How could you do that to your own flesh and blood? Your own sister?" Namjoon yelled at him. Jimin hesitated.

"She's one of you." He spoke calmly, a scary feeling around how calm he was being over the whole situation. "She's nothing special to me anymore."

His voice broke, what was wrong with him?

My eyes scanned over the army of angels from where I was hidden, and saw the red eyes of a demon directly on Jimin.

This whole thing hit home, seeing Hoseok being controlled by an angel, and seeing Jimin being controlled by a demon-

Why did things like this happen to me?

Before I could control my body, I had drawn my sword and sprinted at the demon who was controlling my brother and let out a yell as I brought down the sword, temporarily distracting the demon from my brother. From Jimin.

I let out a yelp of pain as everywhere ached. I mustn't be healed properly.

"So Yi!" Jimin cried out. I killed the demon with no hesitation, dropping to my knees panting.

Angels surrounded me easily.

"So Yi, that wasn't the plan!" Taehyung yelled out.

"Sister-" Jimin choked out pushing through the circle of angels. "I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry!" He had tears rolling down his cheeks. He went to hug me but pulled back. "It wasn't me, none of it was me."

"It was the demon, I know." My voice was quiet, memories of Hoseok flashing in my head.

"Hoseok hurt you." Jimin growled standing up. I weakly reached for his wrist, stopping him from going any further.

"It's fine." I forced a smile onto my face. "Just no more bombs please, oppa?" He looked down, a soft smile on his lips, reminding me so much of father.

He nodded and I slowly stood up, leaning on him for support.

Both the angels and demons looked so confused. "I know I hold no authority over your angels, oppa, but can you all go back to heaven? I'll be there shortly."

"You're coming to heaven?" Jungkook supported me under the other arm. His eyes wide.

I nodded. "Not to stay, but I wish to talk."

"I'll get everything prepared." Jimin smiled and the two angels slowly helped me walk towards the demons, Yoongi and Namjoon slowly taking me off of them.

"Demons go back inside!" I yelled, groaning as even that hurt to do. A few murmurs were heard.

"Didn't you hear her?" Namjoon yelled and they all disappeared back inside as the angels returned back to heaven. "What's your plan?" He mumbled softly. Jin coming over and supporting me from both boys as he healed me.

"I want peace." My voice was tired. "I don't want this war to continue. People I care about are getting hurt and..." I frowned looking down. "I know it's all we've been training for, but I just don't want anyone getting hurt Namjoon..." I looked up at the leader, tears welling in my eyes. "You were all close friends once, what happened?"