Chapter Fifteen

So Yi

I had heard what he had said when we had took a nap. It had been a few days since then and today was the day Jimin and Namjoon declared peace and the day they could reunite.

"I'm so excited!" Jungkook danced about. "We get to be one big happy family again." I laughed. "Today is the day I can undo the bond between you and Hoseok-Hyung too~"

"Really?" I smiled. He nodded and flashed me his bunny-like grin.

"There's my baby sister." Jimin walked in scooping me up. I squealed in surprise before he put me down gently. "Thank you, for all of this."

"It's no problem!" I laughed quietly looking up at him. He grinned.

"The rest of the boys will be here soon, are you ready?"

I nodded and skipped out the room, Jungkook and Jimin following.

"Today is the day Peace shall cover both Heaven and Hell. Both Demons and Angels shall not fight anymore." Jimin spoke, stood alongside Namjoon.

"Today is the day war ends, those that end up in fights with one another where injury, harassment or death occurs, shall be dealt with severely." Namjoon added. "However just because peace has been declared, it does not mean we shall turn to angels or they shall turn to demons."

"Jungkook, the document please?" Jimin smiled and Jungkook stood up walking to the podium.

I felt two arms roughly grab me and stand me up. I let out a sound of surprise before I felt the cold metal of a dagger against my neck.

"If either of you sign that piece of paper, consider little So Yi dead." A voice spat, a voice that I thought died not long after me. "Oh and don't think about just killing me, there are three others that can and will kill her in a split second."

Taehyung's eyes locked with mine.

"Is that...?" He mouthed. I gave him a discreet thumbs up.

"She's quite a submissive captive, not even fighting back." She hummed quietly, the boys stood frozen, not knowing what to do.

"Namjoon, Jimin." I called out. She pulled my head back exposing my neck and I refrained from making a sound. "We discussed this, nothing stops you from signing the paper."

"B-But-" Jimin stuttered.

"Trust me." I spoke loud enough feeling the metal dig in slightly and warm blood slowly drip.

"Yes." He took a shaky breath closing his eyes.

"They'll sign that peace document." I hummed in content. "With me dead or alive. But let's just put it this way, at least two of them stood up there now knows exactly what each one of you looks like."

"What?" She squeaked.

"It'll be like deja vu. Even if you do kill me, you'll be following after." I felt the switches change in me and wind whip around me. I was in front of the boys on the stage with my wings spread as wide as they could, covering them all.

Gasps ripples throughout the crowd.

"Shit that is not Yi Woo." One of the girls muttered. "Yi Woo never did anything like this, nor did she have different coloured eyes."

"Are you sure that's the right girl?" Another hissed.

"You chose the right girl, trust me." I hummed and folded my wings away and the boys stood there, the paper signed. "But unlike you, I'm not just Yi Woo reborn."

A sly smirk landed on my lips. "Namjoon?" I hummed holding my hand out. He handed me a blade handle and I span it around.

"Have you ever heard the legend about the Demi-angel who was the key to the war?" The crowd of Demons and Angels got up and stood alongside me. The three girls remaining nodded. "I'm her. So Yi. But a little plot twist happened along the way. I'm part demon too."

"What?" One of them squeaked.

"I'm going to have fun with this one." I hummed gently. "Just think of it as payback for killing me last time. Oh and before you say God will have punishment on me... I'm the only one that wasn't forbidden."